View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 10:54 AM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Shades of Grey

The female erotica series "Shades of Grey" opened the door for me.

Back when the first book came out, my wife and a group of her friends read it. My wife is an extremely fast reader and usually finishes a book in just a couple of days. Well, simply because I wanted to see what all the hype was about, I read the book when she was done with it and finished it just as my wife's circle of friends were finishing up their reading.

My wife had mentioned to her friends that I had also read the book which they all found amusing at first, but as they all talked about the story, they began to include me in their conversations for the male perspective of it. Although I mostly just hung around doing my own thing, I usually got pulled into the conversation by one or another of the group as they talked.

As the series progressed, it led to some very interesting conversations. The most memorable one was the first time we were discussing one of the sex scenes in the story and I had developed quite the hardon.

One of the women noticed and made a comment about it.. something along the lines of, "It's obvious what he thinks of it!"

All of the ladies looked, giggling. There was no hiding it so I didnt try and we just went on with the conversation, although I did mention that I was sure I wasn't the only one reacting to the conversation! My crotch got lots of looks that day and I'm sure there were a number of wet pussies!

I wish I could say those conversations led to more than just talk but truthfully, they didn't. Oh well!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post: