Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] wife exposed to neighbor then my suprise
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 12:48 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Meeting done. Another shortly so I will get as much detail posted as possible.

After I saw Mr john head in and I celebrated he came right back out. I think two things stay put and pray he is going out for exercise or run around the house and meet him along the side of the house. Either way the music was loud and my wife was facing the opposite direction face down. I watched him walk again up the driveway towards his mailbox. I again had a sigh of relief until I saw him again. This time he is on the other side of the shrub by the gate. He is standing there just looking through the shrub towards my wife. In his position he can only see straight between her legs her back and maybe some occasional side boob as she reaches for her drink. Granted I know my wife moved her chair to that position for my benefit but at this point a blind monkey can see her better from Mr johns position. He is only seven paces from her chair. Now my delima. Mr john is about to mess up a perfect birthday surprise for me. What do I do? I chose nothing. I figured I was screwed at this point so I will get some indoor sex soon. All three of us stayed in our prospective positions what seemed like days other than my wife reaching over for the occasional drink.

At some point I retrieved my wife's opera binoculars. I could see she was reading a book on her iPad. I could see mr john standing opposite the bush sweating looking through at my wife. At 80+ mr john is active and has good vision with and without glasses. He had his glasses on. Ok. This went on for some time till I received a text from my wife saying she is going to now start my surprise by acting like I was still at the office and work her nerve up and that she was getting there. I text back sweet I'm watching from upstairs. She immediately text back how can she pretend I'm still at the office if I respond. I did not respond. Couple minutes later she sent another text saying good and if I respond again the game/surprise ends. I then swore to myself I would not respond under any circumstance.

At this point my wife stood up did a fantastic full body stretch directed straight at my window. It was good for me but equally as good for mr john. He had moved directly by the house peeking around the corner. She then turned and took the stairs into the pool. Now I have a better view than where Mr john is standing. My wife did several laps alternating between front and swimming on her back. This was a fantastic view. I look over at mr john and he has moved again to behind the shrub. He is also holding something in front of him. I get the binoculars and my 80 year old neighbor is holding a yellow disposable camera. My heart jumped out of my chest. I had just told my wife mr John was harmless and here he is taking photos at a very close range. Now what do I do? My wife is sitting on the side of the pool facing my window titties out for the world to see and my elderly perv neighbor is taking pictures. She stays seated on the side of the pool in the sun for some time. I look over and mr john is still watching but the camera is in his hand at his side. My wife slips back in the water swims to the stairs and walks out of the pool looking at the gate where mr john is standing. I look over and he's gone. She gets to her chair lifts her glass takes several big drinks puts the glass down lifts the towel turns facing the upstairs window and proceeds to dry off. I look to my left and mr john was back behind the shrub camera up to his face. Granted my wife looked fantastic drying off but I kept watching mr john with that camera to his face. Now she sits down picks up her ipad and text me. I was scared to read it. I just knew she saw mr John and was going to tell me to get my ass down there. Nope she sent a text saying she hoped I was enjoying my suprise and she was enjoying teasing me. I wanted to text back so bad that mr John was back and had a camera. What would you do? I don't get a wife sexy and teasing but every eight years. I said nothing. I just wondered how many pictures a fucking disposable camera holds.

She then sat back finished her drink and made another. I though t at that time I may have made the drinks too strong and she will get too drunk to keep going and quit. Nope. She sat back grabbed a tube of sunscreen and proceeded to cover her entire body rubbing excessively. I really enjoyed this part. I assumed at the time since mr john was sooo close he did also. Now my wife wiped her hands a retrieved her iPad. Sent me a text saying not ready to remove bottoms tried to do it in the pool but chickened out. Well I still wanted to text her but I wanted my surprise. John had moved back to peeking around the house and taking pictures. At this point I could tell my wife was reading. Mr john must have run out of film because he was back by the bush just watching. At this point I was looking down at my wife's nipples. I was thinking damn if I'm close enough to see the bumps formed around the nipple mr john is close enough to count them.

Meeting be back after two hours to hopefully finish my thum is tiring
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: