Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] wife exposed to neighbor then my suprise
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 02:15 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts
Default wife exposed to neighbor then my suprise

My wife and I had the house to ourselves for the weekend. No kids for three days. I had a project to complete last Saturday and the wife was going to spend the day by the pool. As I left for the office I jokingly told her no nude sunbathing till I got home. If you read my post from over a year ago my wife can be prudeish but then surprise the hell out of me. I left for the office and left my wife to relax. Well I returned home around 1 p.m. and when I got out of the car I could hear music from the pool so my mind went straight to change clothes get a drink and head to the pool. As I was preparing my drink I look out the kitchen window and see my wife laying in her favorite pool chair reading her tablet wearing dark sunglasses and TOPLESS. I got really excited having my during spying on my topless wife with her 38D's out free from a top. I found this unusual as she always wears a one piece at home and has only been topless twice in five years both times at night. I just assumed she had a lot of her favorite drink (cosmos) to loosen up and no kids at home. I watched for sometime till I made another drink and headed upstairs to change and get out there.

I ran upstairs. Changed and went to the bathroom window to see if she was still there. I had a better view from that end of the house as she was facing that corner of the house and looked fantastic. Man even now I can see the nipples pointing straight at me. Just as I was turning to get out there I saw movement by our pool fence and horse fence gate. Looking down and to my left I see Mr John our 80 + year old neighbor standing beside a bush next to the gate just staring at my wife. He is no more than forty feet from my wife just standing there. I again watched both for several minutes till I received a text from my wife asking where I was. I text back home and turned to head downstairs. As I entered the kitchen my wife was coming through the door wrapped in a towel.

I tried to get the on a thread three times from my iPhone but seems to not post. If this one post I will continue and give the fantastic details of the event.
The Following 60 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: