Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc.
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 01:21 PM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahbr83 View Post
I must be doing something wrong. Anyone that knocks at our door gets a flash of something... whether its a set of pokey nips through a t-shirt early in the morning, or answering to the postman in a t shirt dress, or tiny bikini. I always bend over to put the parcel on the stairs behind me. I've done the pizza delivery one to death. We've had plumbers to fix the water tank and I've been stood next to him in my shortest skirt as he's lying down, I've been 'caught' in just a thong in the lounge ironing by the window cleaner... they all just seem to talk to me about their kids etc. I suppose they must see it all the time!
Well, you must understand the risks from the guy's point of view. He is most certainly enjoying the view, and, while happening onto a beautiful girl sometimes occurs, it's not exactly routine, but it is highly pleasurable and assuredly makes his day. However, if he makes a sexual advance and it turns out that he read the situation wrong, there are so many potential land mines that virtually no guy is going to try it, namely, cock-tease women who weren't going to go all the way, accusations of r@pe, jealous husbands, "bunny boiler" women, getting fired from his job, divorce, child support and being cut off from his kids. If r@pe accusations stick, prison. A heavy price for a few minutes of ecstasy, if, in fact, he guessed wrong.

I exactly get the thrill of fucking the pizza delivery guy. I've encouraged my wife to dress scantily under similar situations. We had some lifestyle friends over one evening and both wives answered the door, both dressed pretty sl*tty. You shoulda seen the leer on the pizza guy's face. He kept talking, trying to keep the door open as long as possible before finally, reluctantly, turning to leave.

You're going to have to be more proactive and suggestive to get any action, and even then a large majority of them still won't go for it. Also consider what ramifications might flow from such an encounter-- guy gets back to the shop that afternoon and says to his co-workers, "hey, guess what happened to me today on that service call on Maple Street." Make sure you're up for more attention from guys who potentially heard the bragging.

Sorry to be a buzz kill. I get the fun factor. Just be careful.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post: