Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] WWE: Alexa Bliss vs Everyone.
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2017, 01:12 PM

Part 2: Alexa's Revenge

"This is it." Thought Alexa, as she looked at the video on Nikki's phone.

Alexa had been mortified ever since Nikki stripped her naked, and made her cum in the ring. She had lost every ounce of respect she had built up over the years. The guys she had known for years had mostly stopped talking to her. Some of them still tried to, but most of them would openly tell her that they jacked off to her cumming in the ring, and it was just too weird for her. The girls were somehow worse, most of them helped pass around the video, and would tell her straight to her face that they thought she deserved the humiliation. She couldn't even just focus on her in ring action, because every time she had a match, the crowd would chant "Take your clothes off!" at her. It was completely degrading and she was sick of it. The only thing she could think of that would win her back respect, was revenge. She needed Nikki to experience a worse humiliation, so she wouldn't be the laughing stock of the division anymore. Luckily, Nikki wasn't without her fair share of enemies.

Once she told Carmella that she was planing to try to get dirt on Nikki, she jumped at the chance to help, and she put her plan into action. Alexa had Carmella go out to the ring and cut a promo on Nikki, and just like Alexa suspected, Nikki left her phone in the locker room when she went out. She quickly got on Nikki's phone, and started looking through the pictures and videos. She found nudes of the tanned babe, but she knew these wouldn't be enough for what she had in mind. Then she saw the video. She couldn't help the smile that started to form on her face. It was too perfect. She quickly sent it to herself, and put the phone back where it had been before.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Said Carmella, as she came back from distracting Nikki.

"You bet I did." Said Alexa, smiling as she showed Carmella the video.

Carmella took one look at the video and busted out laughing.

"So you want to help?" Asked Alexa.

"Of course I do!" Responded Carmella. "I can't wait to take that b*tch down a few pegs."

"Great." Said Alexa as she explained the plan to Carmella.

"Now I'm going to see what Nikki has to say about this video." Said Alexa as she got up to confront the Bella twin.

Nikki was sitting in catering fuming. She couldn't believe that Carmella had the audacity to keep messing with her. She was sure that these girls would have learned their lessons after what she did to Alexa, but they still kept coming after her. She knew she had to let it go for now. She had a match with Naomi in a a bit, and she was going to need to prepare for that.

"How's it going, Nikki?" Said a voice.

Nikki looked up to see Alexa Bliss sitting down across from her.

"What the hell do you want, sl*t?" She asked, in disbelief that Alexa would dare talk to her after what Nikki had done.

"I just wanted to show you a funny video I found." Said Alexa, as she pulled out her phone.

"Yeah, I'm not really interested in whatever you want me to watch." Said Nikki, as she stood up and got ready to leave.

"Oh, I think you'll like this one." Said Alexa, as she started the video in the middle.

Nikki couldn't believe her eyes, It was the sex tape that her and John filmed a year ago. She saw herself bent over doggy style wearing nothing but her hat, as John fucked her from behind, but that wasn't even the worst part. You could clearly seen John's dick as he fucked her, and it was really obvious that he had a small problem. John wasn't well endowed, only about four inches hard. Nikki still loved him, and it honestly didn't bother her, but he was extreamly insecure about it. The only reason he let her take the video, was because she promised that her eyes were the only ones that would see it. If this got out, their relationship would be done and both of their careers would be finished. Alexa had her and she knew it.

"Isn't it a funny video?" Said Alexa Bliss, as she noticed Nikki's reaction to it.

"Please, Alexa." Nikki pleaded. "I'll do anything you want, just please don't let anyone see the video."

"Alright, here's the deal." Said Alexa. "You're going to do everything I tell you too for the rest Smackdown tonight, and I'll delete the video. If you hesitate for even a second though, I'm leaking this video to every website I can."

"Just for tonight?" Asked Nikki.

"Yup. Then you're free"

"Fine." Said Nikki.

"Alright. Well you should go get ready for your match then." Said Alexa, as she walked off.

Nikki waited to make her entrance for her match. She has surprisingly hadn't seen Alexa since earlier in catering. Maybe she just wanted her to know that she could end her career if she wanted? Just as she was thinking that, Alexa walked up to her, smiling.

"Take off your ring boots, and give them to me. You're going out there with bare feet." Said Alexa.

It was a weird thing to ask, but Nikki knew what would happen if she didn't do what she said. She quickly took them off and handed them to Alexa.

"Good, now your shorts." Demanded Alexa.

Nikki knew this was coming. After what she did to the poor girl, there was no way she wasn't going to be exposed in front of the crowd tonight. She swallowed her pride as she tucked her fingers into the waistband of the shorts, and pulled them off. With her shaved pussy exposed to the outside air, it became really obvious how wet she was.

"Good God. You're soaking wet!" Exclaimed Alexa "And you called me a sl*t?"

Nikki tried to hide the fact that she was absolutely humiliated. She thought if she just played it cool, she would make it through this.

"Now I want you want you to make your entrance like you normally do, but I want you to rip both shirts off and throw them into the crowd." Ordered Alexa. "Oh, and if you try to cover yourself up, everyone is going to see this video."

Nikki couldn't believe this, she was about to go out there, and be seen in nothing but her birthday suit. Her dignity was going to be in shreds by the end of the night, but she had to do this for John.

Nikki's music hit.

"You better get going, b*tch" Said Alexa, as Nikki started to walk out.

The crowd popped as soon as they saw the bottomless superstar walk out from the back. Nikki couldn't believe how degrading this was, as she did her usual turn, exposing her tanned ass to the crowd. Now it was time for the part she was least looking forward too. She grabbed a hold of her shirts and ripped them off, exposing her perky breasts to everyone watching at home. So could only imagine what people were thinking, watching the proud women do her entrance with no clothes on. As she walked to the ring, she noticed all the flashes of the camera. She had done such a good job at making sure her nudes she took were never shown to anyone for her entire career, and now it was all in vain. Everyone that she talked to from now on we'll have seen her naked body. She couldn't believe that she was doing this.

Naomi watched as a naked Nikki walked down the ramp, and she knew exactly who this had to do with. This is why she told her not to do anything to Alexa. She knew if she humiliated Alexa Bliss, then it would only be a matter of time before she would try to get her back, and that was obviously what was happening now.

"I'm glad I decided against getting involved in this." Thought Naomi, as the naked superstar got into the ring.

Just then Naomi was hit from behind. Naomi looked to see who it was, and saw Carmella standing over her. Alexa then ran in, and both of them started stomping on Naomi.

"You just stay right there!" Said Alexa, as she pointed to Nikki.

Carmella and Alexa sat Naomi down with her back to the ropes facing the entrance ramp. Then they both zip tied the dazed superstar wrists to the top rope. Naomi was now completely defenseless as Alexa pulled out a large pair of fabric scissors.

"Wait!" Screamed Naomi, as she realized what Alexa was planing. "I didn't have anything to do with what Nikki did to you!"

"You think I give a shit?" Said an angry Alexa Bliss, as she went to work on Naomi's ring gear.

Naomi continued to plead with Alexa to stop, as more and more of the ebony superstar was exposed. Alexa ripped away part of her top, and her large black boobs spilled out. Moments later, Naomi's bush was exposed. She could do nothing but beg for Alexa to stop, until she was wearing nothing, but her light up ring boots with her tattered ring gear laying around her in the ring. Naomi started crying as she realized that the WWE Universe could see her in all her glory. How was she going to look Jimmy in the eyes tonight after everyone had seen her body.

Alexa looked at her handy worked proudly, and then turned to Nikki.

"Eat Naomi out, now. Don't stop until she cums." She ordered firmly.

Nikki couldn't believe what she was hearing. Being naked was one thing, but eating a girl out was something she didn't know she could do.

"Please." Begged Nikki. "Anything, but that. I can't do that in front of everyone."

"Do it now. Or everyone is going to see your little film."

Nikki let out a cry as she dropped to her hand and knees between Naomi's legs.

"Please don't do this, Nikki." Begged Naomi. "I'll never be able to live this down."

"I'm sorry, Naomi. I have to do this." Said Nikki, as she stuck her tongue into Naomi's bush.

Naomi was overcome by pleasure. She was straight, but this entire situation was turning her on, in ways she couldn't imagine. She tried to think about anything else. She knew she couldn't afford to cum in front of the whole world like this. The more she tried to avoid it, the wetter she got. She tried not to think about Nikki's tongue attacking her pussy. She noticed all the cameras in the audience, and knew that it was too late too save her dignity. She would be disgraced in everyone eyes after tonight. The thoughts of her humiliation kept swirling around her head until she finally exploded in Nikki's. She let out a loud moan, as her body shot forward. Her body started twitching as her back arched causing her boobs to jiggle. She quickly passed out from exhaustion.

Nikki stood up, and turned to her temporary master with the taste of Naomi's pussy still in her mouth.

"Please end this." She pleaded.

"Alright, all you have to do is sit down, and masturbate till you cum in the middle of the ring, and then I'll delete the video." Said a smiling Alexa.

Nikki quickly sat down and stuck her fingers in her pussy. This was almost over, and she just had to cum. She tried to drown out the "This is awesome" chants from the crowd, and closed her eyes, trying to imagine she was anywhere else. With her eyes closed, she failed to notice Carmella making her way to the back. Nikki started thinking about her situation, and started to realize that she might not even have a relationship with John after this whole thing was over no matter what she did. How was he going to look at her after everyone saw her masturbating. Would he want to marry a girl that everyone had seen cum? What would Brie and Daniel think? All these thoughts caused her to have the most intense orgasm she had ever had, and she fell to the floor. She noticed the crowd had actually quieted down because of how loud she was screaming as she cummed. She couldn't believe that everyone had seen her at her most intimate.

Before she could process what had happened, she felt Alexa dragging her across the ring. She didn't even have the energy to fight as Alexa zip tied her to the ropes next to Naomi.

"What are...you...doing?" Said a tired Nikki, as Alexa just smiled at her.

"Your dick is adorable." Said a voice over the stadium speakers.

Nikki's eyes went wide as she realized that it was her voice. Alexa stepped out of the way to give Nikki a good view of the tron. She saw herself kissing John's tiny dick, and then take it into her mouth. Alexa had lied. Carmella went to the back while Nikki was playing with herself to play the video over the tron.

"No!" Screamed Nikki, as she and the entire crowd watched her sucking on a dick. "Please, you have to turn it off!"

Alexa just laughed at the naked superstar struggling against the ropes. The humiliation was complete. She turned around, crawled out of the ring, and walked back up the ramp.

Nikki was forced to watch the scene transition to John fucking her. The laughing crowd started a "John Cena's smalllll" chant. She had humiliated herself for nothing. Her life and career were ripped apart in front of her eyes. John would never forgive her for this. The crying naked superstar could only sit there and regret humiliating Alexa Bliss.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dadud For This Useful Post: