Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2017, 09:24 AM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Not to just suck all the air out of the event but new information she remembered. We went out with Kenneth and his wife last night. My wife was enjoying telling them all about her showing off for me camping. I really enjoyed her perspective. Us talking and remembering is great but when she is telling someone else she adds more of her thoughts and actions.

After having all I consumed I miss snippets or small actions. One example was when she was faking being too drunk crawling out backwards, I know I posted we were looking at her pussy but she said that she looked back and we were all four standing, staring at her ass so she thought since the son had seen her from butthole to navel earlier she exaggerated this by opening her knees to the point she had to back out slowly to just stay in position.

Granted with the alcohol we consumed I remember things later that I didn't post. I assume my wife does the same. I post only what I remember or she tells me later. We are back at the house having a night cap and she is telling the part of actually really having to pee and get in position. Her decision was open her legs bend and pee or squat. Obviously she chose squat. Me part, she said after squatting she was still drunk but not pass out drunk. She thought that when she got into position everyone would find urine disgusting and look away.

She said squatted she looked up and there were the three men directly in front of her the light on the cooler directly in front. All three were somewhat leaning in looking between her legs trying to get a better look. She said it looked funny from her position. A white face, a black face and a white face lit up by the lantern staring. She decided to give them a full on view. Her words... I decided to give them an up close view of a woman peeing. I leaned back on the truck, put a hand on the ground and moved my feet wider. I opened my knees as wide as I could without falling. I look up all three faces are there lit up looking at my vagina. I rotated my hips pushing my crotch up and out. I look up and think they are so close I might pee on them.

She said I started peeing and it lasted forever. I look up and all are watching. So when I finish I stay that way saying I guess I will drip dry. No one offer me a cloth. I found her retelling that amazing because of her confidence.

When she was back in the tent faking passing out she really enjoyed the comments and descriptions of her body parts. She said her head was still spinning and was awake but eyes closed listening. She said as the conversation turned to fishing and how to fish she almost went to sleep so she rolled over onto her back. She said she realized from her knees down were outside the tent then.

The conversation turned to her nipples tits and vagina. She remembered one man saying goid Lord she will dry her pussy out like that. She said she had opened her legs wide to give us something to talk about. So as time went she said she slowly gradually move a leg bending at the knee to open everything for viewing. I believe I posted how we had a complete unobstructed view.

Now the event she failed to remember or tell me.
Kenneths wife excused herself. My wife said now I will tell you what happened before She returns. I was confused with that statement.
She said as she laid there the son said he had to pee. I did not post it because it was a non event. What he said was the liquor was fighting the beer and he had to piss. Well after watching my wife I had to go again. He wanted to go to the bathrooms and I said hell no that's too far. I said I'm going to pee back there on a pine tree. Behind the tent half way to the river was scattered pines. He said sounds good and we did.

Back to my wife. She said my husband and the son decided to go to the river to pee. After I could no longer her them talking, the dad said you think we can get a quick feel. The other man said I don't know. She said it was quiet and she was listening when a hand laid on her tut. She said she tensed. He squeezed slightly and released. She said it was the dad and he whispered she is totally out. She said he rubbed her nipple several times and done. She said it got quiet a second. The dad said good Lord she has soft skin. The dad said you get it a feel. She said it was quiet the a bigger hand laid across her tit gently squeezed several times. He released and rubbed her nipple several times just like the first.

She said he stopped and they whispered how soft and smooth she was. The dad asked if he could see us. She said he whispered back that we were pissing on some trees now. She said it was quiet. A hand laid on her pubic strip. He rubbed the strip. Then slid he hand between her legs covering her whole pussy. She said her legs were open so far he barely touched her thigh. She said he slowly rubbed up and down her pussy. He whispered she must really be out cause she is getting hot. My wife said she really was getting aroused. She had decided if he tried to penetrate her she would close he legs and sit up. As his fingers reached her opening he let his middle fingers explore around the outside of her now very wet pussy. She said he went up and as the tips of his fingers got to her clit he started rubbing across and back rolling it across and back. He stopped.

She said she was embarrassed at her arousal and wetness cause the each mentioned it looking at her. The dad said he was not going to wash his hand tonight. Quite. Then the dad said if you are going to get a feel of that you better hurry. He asked where we were. The dad said still in the trees. She said this time a large hand started at her mound and slid down covering her noe very wet pussy. She said his hand was shaking. He did practically the same but she said it was like he was trying to just touch every part of her exposed pussy. She said short of pushing a finger in he did not miss a spot he touched everything from butthole to pubic strip three or for times before stopping.

She said she is laying there with a very aroused very exposed pussy listening. The dad said God I could do that all yearvlong, how about you. The man answered I sure could. He said you know I've never touched a white woman in my life till now. The dad said really. He said no, never had a chance. The dad said well they are talking by a tree now. You got about a minute for another chance.

She said this time he just laid his fingers across her vagina and moved across and back. He said are you watching. The dad said yes you got time. He continued. My wife said she involuntarily started lifting up her hips to meet his movement. She said she caught herself and stopped. She said he really just rubbed his fingers slowly back and forth across her opening and his fingers kept contact with her clit rubbing it. She said the dad said you better wrap that up, looks like they are headed back. She said he stopped rubbing across. She said he stopped with a finger on top of her opening and started to push. She said the tip of his finger started to enter her and she was about to close her legs when the dad said, ok get back here. That when she heard me ask how was the view while we were gone. The answered great.

I was floored. After Kenneth and his wife left, I had to ask why she did not tell me till tonight. I am not sure I believe her. She said I just remembered. I believe she remembered. She gave me more detail about what was said and done but she was good with all. I guess because of my surprise she asked if I was mad, I said absolutely not. I said I just was upset at myself for leaving her in that position. She laughed and said I had complete control.

I won't go into detail but she found the conversation between the two men as they touched her interesting.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: