View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 11:36 PM

Thanked 1,741 Times in 110 Posts
Default My wife exposed by mistake and re-posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by partialputter View Post
I uploaded to flickr once, and not paying attention I submitted. sending up about ten pics. at least 3 showing her face and boobs clearly. Before I caught my mistake of setting it to "public view", over 40 people got to see her boobs and face.
still wondering if I will see her out and about on here.

I also posted pictures of my wife on Flickr for storage. I shared them with a few guys that I thought were like me, married and every now and then liked to show off their wives. I thought I blocked my pictures from being downloaded, however I found out that you can still save the pictures. The jerk re-posted over 100 pictures of my wife posing naked (mostly spread), and giving me head to a site that for every 20 pictures, you get a free month subscription.

The way I found out was that a friend let me know he saw her posted topless in a newsgroup! I thought he was bullshitting me, but he sent more than 30 pictures of my wife naked and spread. I can tell you that I was floored! He sent me the link and I couldn't believe what I saw! Here was my wife naked in the newsgroups and had been for months!

I searched for days to find all the pictures I could. The watermark in the pictures led me to site. They gladly removed the pictures and the guy who posted her to the newsgroups also agreed to stop posting her. Here's the kicker, the pictures had been posted for almost a year before I found out. While I was pissed off that he posted her pictures for personal gain, the idea that so many men saw her like this and jerked off over her was a thrill.

Although my friend said he deleted the pictures, I know he was lying. I'll bet he saved all the pictures and looks at them often.

I still look for her pictures to see if they may "POP UP" some where, but thankfully so far not any new sites.

A while ago a friend asked if I wanted him to expose her since I did get the thrill of other men seeing her naked. At first I said no, but then I gave in to the thrill recently and asked him to post only a few pictures here on OCC. So far there are 11 pictures of my wife that he posted and he made an album for the dirty comments.

He wants to post more, do you want to see more of her?

Here is the link to the album. If you like a full figured woman, post your comments.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/album.php?albumid=3017
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to BBWlover For This Useful Post: