Thread: [Fictional Stories - Reluctant] My first marraige in the 1970's
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 08:03 AM

Default eighth installment

Excerpt:

.... Karen told me little about the things that happened in the store this week. She admitted to not wearing underwear and to sucking Mr. Miller’s cock and she confided this and the other incident in which some male customer got a peep show. Bob told me everything else.

Bob came in the shop just after this incident and so he knew about it and added details. His version was a little different than hers. I’ll explain.

She told me when he came in Mr. Miller told her to help him and she walked to the other side of the store to greet him at the counter and felt that as she did he must have seen how her skirt was hiked behind her, askew at the front of her, and showing her underpants in back. She knew she blushed and she felt ashamed of herself because he grinned and seemed wordless for a moment then pointed to the item he wanted to see. She brought out of its tray for him.

Mr. Miller offered that he had others like it in back if wanted to see them. He was not responsive, and seemed uncertain, but Mr. Miller said: “Karen, go back and get the gentlemen the tray of opal rings.” Then if he had not seen her underpants showing he certainly did then and Karen said she felt so ashamed that she did not want to return and told me: “I didn’t know what I should do….”

I thought to myself what I thought she should do, but she did not do it. She did what Mr. Miller told her and returned with the tray just as he had told her and did not fix her dress.

Mr. Miller closed the sale as Karen stood beside him and then asked: “You would like it gift wrapped, surely….” And before he could reply, he put the ring box in Karen’s hand and said: “Do you know where the wrapping paper is? I will show you…. Excuse us a minute….”

He guided Karen into the office. Of course she knew where the wrapping paper was. It was a common task. But here is where the stories diverge. Karen does not tell as Bob told me how once she was in the office Mr. Miller watched over her as she wrapped the ring box and then before she finished he explained what he expected of her. She said nothing to object, so Bob said. She faced him placidly as he explained and looked sarcastically at her discomfort and explained to her he wanted her to get used to doing this and drew her dress forward off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor so she that stood before him now wearing nothing but her underpants and socks. He put his hands on her breasts and felt her nipples though he need not do it to stimulate them, she was already affected by the anticipation.

He leaned and licked her nipples so that they shone wet with his saliva and said: “I will call you when I am ready…”

He went back to the front to complete the transaction of the sale, apologizing for being away, saying that Karen is nice young lady but easily distracted. “She just got married… you know how it is…” winking at the man.

The man looked at him in such way that Mr. Miller responded with a laugh: “O, no, not me…. Wish it were…. But no….”

The man and Mr. Miller waited for her. Finally, Mr. Miller said: “Young lady, are you ready yet?”

That was her cue and she came out as she was in her underpants and socks.....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf My first marriage - 8.pdf (49.8 KB, 75 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to milkman56 For This Useful Post: