Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Reluctant] Full Strong Man's Use of my Mouth for Pleasures
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 07:39 AM

Default Continuing on

By this time my shirt was unbuttoned to completeness and my tiny but wonderfully erect nipples were grazing against his chest. Due to my small breasts and the hot weather I almost never wear a bra. Clint still controlled me through the hand to the back of the hair areas and another all the way up my long skirt to my pantied hip. My full thigh on one leg was exposed to all the air along with the full front of my upper body. We were about nose to nose when he told me that I was going to suck his cock. "I . . . I . . . I don't kn. .. " was all that came out of me due to feigned modesty and sudden fear of the growing penis at my tummy area and the anxiety of being unable to please with success a full and strong man of this sort. Before I could be finishing the word from out of my mouth he gave a sudden and momentarily frightening twist of the hairs and my neck with his vice of a grip such that I was looking up at him at anangle. He extended that arm to pull my head backwards from him, and in that same instant released the grip of my hip and grabbed very firmly my pubic bone and entire vagina area in the other hand. I don't think he would have picked me off the ground, but that action was so affitmative and swift, and as his hand so firmly covered and stimulated my little ginney, it felt like I was suspended by neck and ginney. I am swearing that he at least pulled me up to the tip of the toes which were all that contacted me with the ground. The combination of hotness and helplessness almost made me be fainting. I could again feel the heart race and could hear it in my own ears. Over the sound of that heartbeat he said "men have used your mouth for pleasure before" and physically nodded my own head for me, and he reminded that I "have tasted the droplets that dribbled out" of my last boyfriend (my words being stated back to me), and again nodded my head for me with his controling hand. "Then you know what to do" he said as he lowered me back to the ground, loostened his grip, and took the hand from my ginney and ever so tenderness brought it to my face and chin, and gently opened my mouth. he stuck out his tongue to its maximim amount and drew me to his face. I do not know how but instinctively put my mouth to his tongue so as to demoustrate my techniques, and he would pull me away and bring me back to it. It was so intimate. I have had tongues in my mouth and penises in my mouth, but never acted on a tongue in the manner I would on penis, and never so with the boldness. In prior times with the penis in my mouth my face was far away from the face of my boyfriends, it felt in a way like I was out there alone with some cold yet comfortable isolation down there. Here I was doing the sucking and was so connected to the event it again was one of the many startles for me and a part of it that leaves an impression to this day. From my growing eagerness and passion to suck his extended tongue he said "you want to suck my cock" and I nodded "yes" with his tongue in my mouth and no prompting from his. "Don't worry Soni, I will show you what to do." Then he guided my hand along his chest, across his six pack middel and under the waistband of his pant, where I touched a full man's cock for the very first time.

Caio for now!
xxx ooo
SoniPS Clint, if you are out there and ever see this the answer to your question is yes, a thousand times yes.

Last edited by sonalsinghsl*t; 02-03-2011 at 07:42 AM.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sonalsinghsl*t For This Useful Post: