View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 09:44 PM

i used to manage a computer repair shop in my hometown. this girl that was a few years behind me in hs came in fairly often needing repairs. we would always flirt and she would often hint that I should just come by here house since it was on my way home. Well after a couple of years she caught me when I was short on techs and her problem seemed fairly simple. It wasn't hard to twist my arm so i agreed to stop by on my way home.

She was about 5 months pregnant at the time but wasn't married. When I got there she answered the door and i remember thinking that she was wearing some pretty short shorts. Well the first thing I did was get down on the ground and check all the connections on her PC. She stood right beside me and when I looked up to talk to her I realised that she was only wearing a t-shirt. I tried not to react much but she sat down in the chair and gave me a really good look. I said "damn girl" and she said she wondered how long it would take me to notice.

turned out there wasn't anything wrong with her computer at all...she just wanted a little attention. It wasn't the best sex i've ever had but probably the only time i've had something happen to me that sounded like it should be in the fiction section.
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to noneya For This Useful Post: