View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 02:44 PM

Thanked 30,799 Times in 4,255 Posts

I've written about this before, but I had a female friend in college. She was artsy and a free spirit and a bit of an exhibitionist it turns out. We were pretty platonic most of the time, although we did end up hooking up now and then. Before we ever hooked up though, one night I was awfully tired and hung over, so I just stayed home and played video games and went to bed at like 10 because I was so exhausted from staying out the night before. I get this call at 2 am from her saying she was in front of a notable campus statue completely naked with her friend snapping polaroids of her. Needless to say, I was EXTREMELY upset with myself.

Anyway, a month or so later, we were heading home after a night at the bars when we passed the statue and I mentioned her naked stunt. I suggested we streak campus and I was kinda surprised when she eagerly jumped at the opportunity. We quickly took our clothes off. I didn't want to stare, but she had a fantastic body. Very athletic, great rack. We ran around a building for a bit, then just kinda wandered around. It was really cool to be naked in public, especially with such a beautiful girl. Anyway, we dressed and I walked her to her place nearby. I said "are you sure you don't want to streak your neighbors?" as I laughed and undressed. She said "wait for me!" as she quickly undressed. We casually walked naked around the neighborhood at like 3 am, then sat on her front porch and smoked weed naked. We even had a girl walking home from a party come up to us "oh, you guys are naked? Cool! Can I bum a smoke?"

Then we hooked up for the first time.

Anyway, that was one of the most memorable nights of my life.
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post: