View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:25 AM

Thanked 18,160 Times in 798 Posts
Default Only been to AANR resorts....

We have only been to resorts sanctioned by the American Association of Nude Recreation, and to a couple of nude beaches, never to a strictly adults-only campground. Since these are family parks, there have been kids of all ages there, but always with the parents close by so we have never seen anything even close to inappropriate involving a kid. Also, remember that 99% will not let in single males, so that eliminates a lot of the possible problem.

One park in Florida had the family part--the larger part of the camp----then it had a separate fenced in pool and hot tub that was clearly marked "adults only". Even that had a sign that warned to keep anyone under 18 out and a very stout gate that was kept locked from the inside, although I understand that members of the club had keys to the gate. It also had a small area where photography was allowed so you knew if you went there, you could appear in a photo. When we were there, no one was in that area so I took a few photos of my wife. That is the only nudist facility we ever visited that had anything "adults only" although one camp did have an "adults only" dance one night but we did not attend. Funny, at the time, I did not think of anything sexual, I just thought they did not want the youngsters in the way.

This is why I wrote about our (or more accurately, my wife's)adventures--because you see nothing obvious at all at these nudist clubs. Before I visited one, I thought they had to have some swinging or visible sex, but that is absolutely not true. And erections are very rare---partly because you become used to the nudity after a short while, partly because most of the folks are very average (and clearly not airbrushed like most magazines show), and finally because some of us have wives that are very careful to take care of their husbands before they go out. At one camp in Florida, we did have a young(19 or 20) man with an obvious erection come up to us one evening, and ask us if we had a condom---he was clearly in need, but that is one of the rare occasions.

You form friendships and relationships as you would anywhere else that may result in more, but that is not just because you are at a nudist facility.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: