View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 02:19 PM

OK, I have a few stories, but this one's probably the coolest. It was my 2nd senior year in college, and me and 3 other of my male buddies were really good friends with a group of 4 girls. No sexual relations between any of us (at least not that I know of), we all dated outside of our little group. Anyway, I wnent over to the girls' house one night where 3 of them were over there and we were going to just drink wine and play silly card games. One was a cute little blond chick who was actually one of my best friends, one was a curly-haired brunette that was medium-sized but had HUGE boobs, and the other one was a tall, slender red-headed chick with an ok face but a nice body. I had never seen any of these girls naked.

So the redhead opens the door and we sit in the living room. Shortly after, I hear a loud scream. I look up, and it's the blonde chick streaking from the bathroom to the bedroom naked. She was moving fast and I just saw a blur, and she was covering her boobs, but I did get a glimpse of her pussy and ass. She had just gotten out of teh shower, and for whatever reason, she left her towl in the bedroom, so that was her only choice. Believe it or not, I wasn't that shocked, because she was a little crazy and did crazy things sometimes, and we were such great friends, I wasn't surprised that she was comfortable enough to be naked in front of me. But, what followed was shocking.

I saw the back of the curly head brunette milling around in her bedroom wearing a white t-shirt with jean shorts. Not a big deal. But she turned around and walked out, and she was wearing no bra and that white t-shirt was very thin and completely see-thru. She walked right out and sat on the couch and decided to just "hang out". Her tits were enormous, even bigger than I thought they were, and she had huge dark nipples. I stared at them for a while unapolgetically because they were right in front of my face and I was shocked. Then, we all sat on the floor to drink wine and play games. The redhead sat down and sat cross-legged in jean shorts. Well, at one point, I look down, and the pant bridge between her legs was way to small, and I see her whole bright red bush poking out. That was also shocking. I took a glimpse, turned around and acted to not stare, then when I turned back around, she had placed a pillow between her legs. She must've known she was showing way too much.

So to recap, I had never seen these girls naked, and in one night, I saw one of the girls huge tits, one of the girls bright red bush, and the other girl butt naked. Great night out of nowhere. In fact, it was such a coincidence, that I wonder if they were playing tricks on me.

Last edited by champschamp; 10-29-2010 at 02:26 PM.
The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to champschamp For This Useful Post: