Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 03:42 PM

Default Loose-bra day

Today I visited a german town at hot weather. There were lots of cleavage but braless is not often to find. So the nipple-fan has to change to loose-bra adventures. The first I saw in a shopping mall was a great young mom with her ugly husband ( tatoo catcher ) and a girl friend with husband. She wore a sunflower-yellow top with a big cleavage and every time she bend down a little you could see her perfect tanned a-cup breast with a dark nipple, which gave not a god contrast because of the tanned skin. I wasn t able to near too often because of the friends and the ugly husband. The second was at a rest-chair in front of a big bookstore. A oriental ( maybe iranian ) young girl with an other girl sat there a little bit leaned forward and to one side. Passing by there let see a famous breast in pyramidic style for one secund.
Third one was an exciting teen girl in a accessoire-store looking in the down shelf for some ring or chain. She had pale breasts in a A-cup bra. The nipple was short time visible but not long enough to discribe exactly.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Icecube For This Useful Post: