View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 06:49 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,610 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanzi View Post
Sorry for the copyrighted ones, I didn't bother to look, just randomely uploaded them from the folder, using attachment tool, and they showed as small thumbs. My mistake.
As for the walls, I stay with my statement I went to dozens of more croatian beaches without walls, and the tiny walls on some of the pics aren't the ones ON the beaches, but along the paths in nude resorts which are probably more photographed than majority of beaches. Generally, there are NO walls on the (probably hundreds of) secluded "wild" beaches all along the coastside.
I have never even went to the most known (and well photographed) nude resorts, because there's so many other nice beaches, so I don't have much "wall experiences" in Croatia.

Two more (just so it wouldn't be pure text post), I (regretably) deleted much of the pics from HD
My guess is you are correct, and of the hundreds of tiny Croatia beaches, few have walls because they are basically wild places. On the other hand, the larger beaches and resorts with facilities get lots more photo coverage, and often have walls that are visible in the pics (I don't think I said they had to be ON the beach itself). Its just an observation, and guys like me are limited in having no personal familiarity with these beaches. Its all about the pics, and what you can see in the pics. Walls seem to be an aid in identification, but the absence of one does not exclude Croatia as a location. If a pic DOES show a wall, though, especially a short, stone wall, it seems about 80% of the time, the pic is from Croatia.

KLondike
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post: