Thread: Friendly game
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrCo View Post
nice story.
turned me on. but expected some partner swapping or so..an orgy would have been nice. go for it next time, ok
Sorry! Nothing else happened except this story which I tagged onto another thread:

This reminds me of a time I was on holiday with my gf and a few friends - we thought they'd gone out so were mucking around in the pool. My gf had her bikini on, but I was playing around with my hands around her pussy a little bit, exposing her by pulling the bikini bottoms over to one side and rubbing her clit just amusing ourselves gently. But then we heard the door to the chalet open so I quickly withdrew my hand and sat back down. Our friends came over and I noticed my male friend was staring straight at my GFs crotch - so I followed his stare and noticed that I hadn't adequately covered my gf's pussy - one half was showing quite clearly, with just the lip of the clit tucked in. My gf's female pal noticed pretty quickly what her man was staring at and pushed him in the pool angry, but laughing. My gf went bright red, fixed herself up and covered herself with a towel. It was pretty funny. My gf's nipples went rock solid for a good 20 minutes afterwards and you could make out every detail through the swimsuit.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to lambikim For This Useful Post: