View Single Post
Old 05-15-2024, 10:47 AM

Thanked 35,881 Times in 1,915 Posts

Something that wasn't spoken but was included in a text conversation where a particularly special lady was discussing her unusual propensity for orgasm and she dropped in:

"And then there's the ones where I need to be fucked after because my internal muscles get so painful, it's the only way to release them"!!!

The day after a nice session with a lovely, submissive woman I was seeing several years ago. can't remember if I rang her of she rang me but we exchanged the usual pleasantries where I naturally asked "How are you?"

"A bit sore where you stretched me but other than that, fine"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another of my previous submissive ladies rang me one day while on a site survey with a particularly high-profile client. It was her number so I wandered away from the main group a little to answer.

There was no introduction, no pleasantries - just a lot of very heavy breathing and some very drawn out, panted words:

"God.........I ........need........that..........fucking ............d*g..............NOW!!!"

And with that, she very audibly exploded into orgasm while I tried to make sure no-one else heard!!!