Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2024, 09:00 AM

Default Bosses wife’s tits

A few years ago the owner of the company I work for and my supervisor needed to go on a road trip we all got I the owners Lincoln me in the back we have to stop at his house real quick so he’s in and out quickly as we’re ready to leave his wife comes out of the garden and approaches the car from the right side as she approaches I can see her tits wiggling as she walks her nipples poking out she’s wearing a white tank with spaghetti straps and deep arm holes when she gets to the car she bends down to look in and talk to her husband my boss in front of me is looking straight ahead to not get caught looking down her top but I’m in the bac and have a unobstructed view of her tits I could see her right tit down her neck line and her left tit through her large arm holes she had nice firm b cup tits and very long hard nipples dark red as she stood there talking her left tit almost out the arm hole I liked that view the best I could really see the shape of her tit. It was amazing after we left the boss started chuckling saying moms showing her tits today haha I was trying to act like I didn’t know what he was talking about. I couldn’t wait to get home so I could stick me dick down my wife’s throat and tell her all about it and what a hard day at work it was.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Voyeurlust For This Useful Post: