View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 04:28 PM

Thanked 1,047,724 Times in 31,397 Posts
Default I was guessing about this and never Asked before!

When my wife and I had talk for awhile about having our daughter away at college for 4 nice Long years and what we should do for adding more Spice into our SEX life, we went to our neighbors for a lesson!
We knew they went to plenty of Adult Events with other friends and neighbors, along with the naughty things that happen at these places and how the women get exposed for strangers as well as pics!
It was our 1st time at the neighbors house on a week-end and we got invited to view some of their Naughty adventures!
I have to say that finally being able to view my neighbors Busty wife, showing off her tits in public for strangers was exciting!
After we had a few drinks and were able to relax the nervous tensions, the clothing started to come off but I was still a bit timid or worried about being all exposed with another couple even if we both knew them so well~
There came a time when my wife got tired of just waiting around to see if anything was going to happen or maybe we'll have to call it a night, so she moved over to the Busty neighbors hubby and started to fondle his cock with her hand and later her tongue too!
My wife would look at me while she played around with the neighbors cock that she got to grow and did plenty of oral on it now too!
I did get to the point of enjoying his Busty wife too, but it always stuck in my head that it seemed to me that my wife was a little too fast for playing around with another guy in front of me!
I was a little leery about doing anything to the neighbors wife, in front of him and my wife too while this would be the first time for both of us!
So I kept my mouth shut for many years and never said nor asked a word about what I was thinking!
So just lately I seen the neighbor outside and went to chat with him about Summer coming around, then I brought up my thoughts about my wife!
He stood there for awhile without saying a word, then said if I told you the truth I hope and don't want you mad at me or any of us! I told him that I was glad that it happened and wished it would have been sooner, but I wasn't sure if it was something I should talk to my wife about sharing SEX?
Then neighbor Rich spilled the beans, he said him and his wife Carol got frisky while nude in their house and started going to it in the kitchen! They were so involved with doing everything that they didn't notice my wife was in their house and watching the action. When they noticed her, they stopped and covered up a bit by hand while my wife was giving the reason she came over and since nobody came to the door she just walked in~!
They had a conversation going on, but it seemed like the reason for covering up now wasn't needed and they both enjoyed having my wife standing there and looking at them all nude!
For those few minutes Rich was loosing his erection, so my wife and Carol both noticed it. Carol grabbed Rich's cock and started to stroke it while asking my wife is she wanted to help her out?
Rich told me that it wasn't long before my wife was dong handy work on his cock, while Carol was trying to get my wife's clothing off~
After that sexual play was over, Rich said that my wife was stopping over pretty frequent for sex with both of them!
Then they all got to the point of thinking different ways to get me involved in the same naughty action?
All of that now made more sense to me for watching my wife doing the girl or girl thing with never talking about it but jumping into it on the first chance with Carol~
I was told this was going on for a few months and Rich said he wore a condom every time he had gone all the way with my wife!
So now the only ones that know about this and me finding out is me & Rich, I asked him not to tell Carol cause she might blab it out to my wife!
But when you have that gut feeling, you might be right as I was on my thoughts!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post: