View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 07:07 PM

Like always, I like purposely exposing upskirt view of my wife. She knows I had this fetish and she's quite enjoy.

So last year my sister moved to her new house. We had a housewarming event in a weekend. It's around mid July, super hot that day. I asked if my wife could wear this white denim skirt I like. It's a short high waisted denim skirt. It had a build-in cheap quality shorts and I found it annoying so I cut that off. It would make my wife expose her panties when she's sitting no matter in what position unless she got something to cover up the gap between her thighs.

When we got there in the afternoon, my sister prepared tea and some cake for us to chill a little waiting for dinner. At the time, my wife sat next to me, and the one who sat at her opposite was my dad, which I believed he had been many times seeing my wife's upskirt.
Like I mentioned before, my wife now had no any item to place on her thighs, even she had her legs crossed, it's still a view down there. I caught my dad multiple times that he gazed at the direction of my wife's leg between. I don't know if my dad would get boner due to this, but I certainly would and I did.

Being a good child, giving my dad a nice view of my wife's upskirt for 2 hours, isn't that amazing 🤩
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to EyefunJo For This Useful Post: