View Single Post
Old 05-01-2024, 06:50 AM

Default Indoor Dress for Outside Party

Recently, my wife got caught in the cold without a bra.

We were at a nephew’s birthday party that was supposed to be outside. Jumpers were rented and set up.

But rain and cold made outdoor activities unlikely. My wife assumed we would be inside, so she dressed to impress with an outfit that looks better without bra straps. Ann goes braless. She feels comfort in how the black color allows her to hide.

Raining stopped just before the party, so the men went outside to cook, and the kids went outside to play. The women stayed inside for the heat.

Hours would pass before the food was finished, and a lot more family would arrive. Eventually, there were so many people that the party was moved outside, as originally intended.

My wife had not anticipated the party size or outdoor transition, so she needed a jacket that she didn’t bring. Her mother offers a long-sleeved skintight sweater, but it was light colored and paper thin.

Ann’s nipples became more prominent in the sweater. The light color and tight fit only helped to accentuate their hardness.

And the cold air did Ann no favors. The longer we stayed outside, the harder her nipples got.

Ann was the only braless woman in this weather without a proper coat, so her prominent nipples drew a lot of attention. Eyes went to her chest first.

As more men came, Ann would become more persistent about leaving.

On the drive home, Ann would complain about how the cold made her nipples sore.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to smaffe1 For This Useful Post: