View Single Post
Old 04-29-2024, 08:27 AM

Thanked 16,373 Times in 1,146 Posts

My mother in law, who is 75yo, also has the most amazing breasts. They are real, C cups, and they are the shape of a perky 26yo. "Typically" sized areola and nipple and "typical" pinkish, so nothing unusual there. And they are always a bit erect, just a little bit.

I have seen then many times, but I remember when she was changing at a cabin, bedroom door open, back towards us, and a half dozen of us saw her side boob. Then when my sister in law said she was leaving, my mother in law came out, totally topless, to give hugs. 11 people staring at my mother in law topless. It was a moment to remember for sure! My wife already claims to "not remember that" happening, but oh, did it ever happen!!! The best part is that other than not caring who sees her topless or nude, my mother in law is a very strict super religious and conservative person. (I have written before that the very first time I met my wife's mother, she was nude getting out of the bath. I will never forget that, either!)

Back on topic regarding couldn't resist. I did that with my sister in law at a cabin. She changed in front of a window with the blinds slats the wrong way. We were all outside, I daringly kept looking at the window while other people were looking away as soon as the light went on. I didn't see much because the blind slat was like a perfect censor bar the whole time, but I did see a teeny bit of nipple just as she turned away from the window. So, so close.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: