Thread: Massage Videos
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 12:29 PM

Thanked 75,435 Times in 2,644 Posts
Default Pantsing Massage - Nervous Orange Top

A different sort of massage from You tube, more of the traditional sort compared to the previous two videos, but with some unusual methods by the masseur Sergey Petrovich Kostoprav - or as I like to nickname him, Dr Prod. This video sees a apprehensive looking woman arrive with her mother to be treated, and no wonder she looks nervous. After being told to strip to her bra to be examined, she is then told to bend over the bed while Dr Prod gets to work. For Prod likes to see the body he is working on and after undoing her bra (reasonable enough) he then pulls her trousers and pants down during the procedure, exposing her bum in the process. No wonder she looks a little disconcerted when he does it, but Dr Prod continues with a massage to her bum before then doing her shoulders.

After that he gets her to lie on the bed, where he continues with his "magic hands" on the girl, and when she lies on her front (not seen here, but he does it to other patients in his videos) he pulls up the seat of her knickers so it looks like a thong and fully exposes her bum again. Afterwards he gets her off the bed and bending over it to examine her back before asking her to stand and be examined. I have edited the video to get to the main parts, but as mentioned he has a number of videos where he does it to all his patients. I do wonder at times whether his patients know they are even being filmed, but they make for "intriguing" viewing. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (6236).jpg   Screenshot (6241).jpg  

Screenshot (6246).jpg   Screenshot (6255).jpg  

Screenshot (6263).jpg   Screenshot (6275).jpg  

Screenshot (6279).jpg   Screenshot (6282).jpg  

Screenshot (6283).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Massage - Nervous Orange Top_mpeg2video.mpg (480.04 MB, 413 views)
Streaming Videos