View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 12:17 PM

Thanked 75,650 Times in 2,645 Posts
Default Jacqueline Redden - The Professionals (1980)

I thought as a one off I'd add a video to my Bum Patting thread, mainly because I came across this little scene when watching The Professionals the other day. Famous for Bodie and Doyle and macho-ness, it's actually a pretty good series and in this clip from the episode "Weekend in the Country" from 1980 they find themselves in a right pickle when they and their lady friends are held hostage by three bank robbers hiding out after a job went wrong. And for Bodie's bird Jacqueline Redden, it proves a very awkward situation as one of the robbers takes quite a shine to her.

In this clip the injured leader (Bryan Pringle) orders Redden to go and fetch a First Aid box upstairs, only to suggest said creep go along with her to keep an eye on her. Bodie is helpless to do anything as the robber then pats Redden's rump on the stairs to gee her up, and he gets a real bounce out of those cheeks. She is helpless to do much about it either but take it on the chin (or cheeks) and head upstairs. It's when he decides while up there that he wants to play Doctors & Nurses that it all kicks off...
Attached Thumbnails
Jacqueline Redden (1).jpg   Jacqueline Redden (2).jpg  

Jacqueline Redden (3).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg Jacqueline Redden - The Professionals (1980)_mpeg2video.mpg (43.25 MB, 51 views)
Streaming Videos