View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 05:54 AM

Thanked 1,972 Times in 193 Posts

I have had a few offers over the years from employees offering their 'services' - as the Boss, I always declined - too much hassle.
One young attractive employee in her early 20s I employed as a lab technician, with a view to progressing into being a sales rep - offered me a lift home when I left the company and my company car was no longer available.
When we got back to my house, she came in for a coffee & started talking about her very active sex life and asked outright if I wanted to participate. As tempting as it was, I declined - saying I have daughters your age.

About 10 years later, I had lunch with a few of the other guys from that company. Her name was mentioned & she had gone into sales as a rep - but they added her sales technique was most unusual. When technicians with her were performing trials to prove products worked to the customers company, she was performing herself with the decision maker. Turns out she was a nymphomaniac who got paid for enjoying her 'hobby' and got lots of sales! Win win for all concerned.
I commented to the guys - it wasn't in my sales manual for teaching how to sell.

Sadly a few years later I learned she had died quite young (36) from cervical cancer.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post: