Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 02:35 PM

Default Delivery Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmajeanb View Post
I love to open the door with a couple of buttons undone when the delivery guys ring. I did this one day when I was expecting a package with a delivery guy that had looked down my blouse before. Knowing this I opened my blouse a bit more than I did the last time. When I opened the door and he looked at me he dropped the package! I bent down, showing both my boobs and my nipples standing straight out for him to see. As I stood up with the package in my hand I could see his stiffy bulging against his pants just inches away from my face. I thought he would cum in his pants when I smiled at him and I slowly pulled my blouse closed. I had to sign for the package and let my blouse slip open again and watched as his hand shook whilst he held the signing pad for me. I again smiled at him and said thank you! As he left I could see he was rubbing his crotch getting into his van! By this time I was really turned on and was rubbing myself as well!! The delivery lads all ring the bell now and I try and accommodate them as best I can! Any of you who don't think we ladies let you look and enjoy it are very wrong. I look for times when I can do it and get away with it, whilst you guys think you got an accidental nip slip or down blouse view. It makes my panties wet!
I sure wish I could deliver to you! Those titties of yours are incredibly nice!
The Following User Says Thank You to relysunrise For This Useful Post: