Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2024, 11:33 AM

Thanked 1,227 Times in 66 Posts
Default Peek Down My Blouse!

I love to open the door with a couple of buttons undone when the delivery guys ring. I did this one day when I was expecting a package with a delivery guy that had looked down my blouse before. Knowing this I opened my blouse a bit more than I did the last time. When I opened the door and he looked at me he dropped the package! I bent down, showing both my boobs and my nipples standing straight out for him to see. As I stood up with the package in my hand I could see his stiffy bulging against his pants just inches away from my face. I thought he would cum in his pants when I smiled at him and I slowly pulled my blouse closed. I had to sign for the package and let my blouse slip open again and watched as his hand shook whilst he held the signing pad for me. I again smiled at him and said thank you! As he left I could see he was rubbing his crotch getting into his van! By this time I was really turned on and was rubbing myself as well!! The delivery lads all ring the bell now and I try and accommodate them as best I can! Any of you who don't think we ladies let you look and enjoy it are very wrong. I look for times when I can do it and get away with it, whilst you guys think you got an accidental nip slip or down blouse view. It makes my panties wet!
Attached Thumbnails
WilmaJeanB Down Blouse 1.JPG   WilmaJeanb Down Blouse 2.JPG  

Last edited by wilmajeanb; 04-08-2024 at 11:47 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wilmajeanb For This Useful Post: