View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 03:23 PM

Thanked 1,055,120 Times in 31,652 Posts
Default The feelings change for Who is going Topless!

I think its the strong attraction you get for a special person, like a girlfriend or wife or a family member being exposed for that First time!
It also depends on if it is done in private or with some friends and neighbors, but for some special reason that person decided to got Topless for that moment~
I have never thought of some special females until maybe growing older, then for some reason would I Love to see that girl / woman Topless!
As for my wife, I seen her so many time Topless just with me and later with others around so my feeling changed to more when I got to see her showing off in front of others instead of just me!
But I have a sister that is 4 years younger than me and I have never thought or imagined about seeing her Topless or exposed in any matter!
Coming home one day from work or some other place I seen that my sister was over our house! I found out later that she was by herself and not with her hubby, she does come over to use our Hot tub and pool by herself so that wasn't shocking for me to see her here!
I found out later that she stumbled across some of our Private Naughty picture albums while changing into her Bikini and after talking to my wife got extremely interested in wanting to know more about this new sexual sharing adventure we got into with so many friends and neighbors!
Besides all of Us being NUDE and exposed in the pics, she noticed plenty of playful other hand and mouth groping as well as full sexual exchanges between all the couples! She even took notice of the women or women play too!
I found out that my wife had talked my sister into posing with her for some pics in sheer wear as well as full Nude shots too!
My shocker came when I was told about my sisters requests! That we won't tell her hubby about any of this and that she'll tell him when she was ready! The other that I would be the one taking all of their exposed pics, but that I would have to be as fully exposed as both of them would be too!
I did agree to all of that, so I went to get my stuff and make things ready for a bedroom set up show!
My sister and wife starting going thru lots of my wife's sexy clothing attire and what they wanted to use for some pics! When I got back into the bedroom, my wife and sister were both on the bed and all NUDE for starts!
This is my 1st time in seeing my sister in any exposed condition and now my thoughts were running Wild!
I just couldn't take my Eyes off my NUDE sister! I was amazed that she was so huge on top and had natural large and dark pointy nipples! I did catch a exciting gander at a full Bush that was trimmed, but she went to cover it up a few minutes later! It was my wife that came out and said that I was suppose to be NUDE too at the same time but I wasn't so my sister was a bit embarrassed over this misunderstanding!
I had my 1st thrill of excitement, now it was my sisters turn!
I tried to hurry up and ran into a slight embarrassing problem on my side now!
When I removed my clothing it just so happened that I was in a Fast Growing stage and my cock was bobbing all around with every move I made!
I could see my sister staring at my cock and getting more relaxed because her Bushy Beaver was exposed again and her legs were spread apart now too!
My wife kept on coming back with her playful and open minded talk, telling my sister that the only reason I was getting a hard erection was because of seeing her exposed and not my wife! My wife told her that she has to work on me for awhile before my cock starts to grow~ Besides that my wife told my sister that I was a Lover of huge Breast and since she has them it was just a spontaneous reaction to see and enjoying her Breast~
So just like I said from the start, it all depends of Who is going Topless and how well you enjoy that person!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post: