Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 02:35 AM

Thanked 3,453 Times in 338 Posts

First to set the back story, a couple weeks ago my 19 year old niece by marriage (Wife's brother's daughter) got kicked out of the house by her super socially conservative fundamentalist christian parents when her mom searched her room and found a vape pen and a vibrator. She also was not feeling the whole college thing and was wanting to quit which was another issue with her parents. So my wife came and picked her up because she was literally thrown out with nothing more than a duffle bag of stuff she was given like 20 minutes to pack while her parents were shouting brimstone and fire at her. We made a deal with her that she could stay at our house in exchange for working on the ranch and helping with the kids. I am paying her some on top of room and board too so it is being treated as an actual job.

Anyway you guys aren't interested in those boring details. To describe her, she is probably 5' 6" and maybe 115 pounds with probably B cup boobs. She has light brown hair, green eyes, and a freckled nose that kind of turns up at the tip. Super cute. The first morning she came down to breakfast wearing these loose PJ shorts and a white ribbed wife beater like I wear for an undershirt. Now this shirt was TIGHT and she was not wearing a bra. I could clearly see the outline of her nipples/areolas. I am talking color, not just poking out. She either did not notice or based on what I have observed just did not care. She is a real free spirit. This same type of thing has happened many many times since and I could not write about each one. She told us that she does not wear bras unless absolutely necessary because she believes they are bad for breast health.

Another example of a peek I get on a semi regular basis... She will wear super short shorts of various types and will sometimes sit Indian style/cross legged even on the couch watching TV. Sometimes I will get a view up her short leg which in some cases is pretty much non-existent. Often this gives a view of some kind of underwear but if it is at night or when she is lounging around the house she will have those soft PJ shorts on with nothing under them and I have pretty much gotten a full view of everything. For the record, she is a baldy down south which surprised me a bit being she seems a bit earthy.

I am glad I keep the house super warm with two wood burning stoves. She is super fun to have around. She has a great sense of humor. Kind of a fucked up sense of humor like me. She acts kind of flirty but I do not think she is actually trying to go anywhere with it, I just think she likes to tease a bit. I try not to show any reaction but you should see my son's jaw hit the floor sometimes and she laughs at him but he is oblivious I think. It seems like she teases him on purpose. The weather is warming up and I cannot wait for the summer outfits and swimming in the pond. I have a feeling this is going to be fun. She also told me she might want to be a firefighter so I am going to let do some ride alongs and shadow me a bit.
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post: