View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 10:28 AM

Default Shopping nudist

My wife and I stayed at a small nude camping resort in croatia. We visited nude beaches regularly but always tried to find a empty spot with few people around. So beeing nude was nothing knew but it was our first time at a nude campground with a lot of other nude people around.

But the funny story happended when we went grocery shopping. While hanging out at the beach we wanted to grab some drinks and snacks from the grocery store nearby. The store was in the neighbouring resort which was not nude. We were too lazy to go back to our tent to grab some clothes so we just covered up with our towels.

My wifes towels was rather small, so she could just barely wrap it around her body. The small shop was rather busy, some completely clothed people and some in swimsuits.
While my wife tried to grab something with both hands from a high shelf her towel came loose and quickly dropped to the ground. She was now standing in the aisle completly naked with both arms up. A group of young men was in the same aisle and their eyes nearly popped out. My wife put the groceries down, picked up her towel and wrapped her body again, smiled at the men and continued shopping.

On the way back she told me that she didn't think that grocery shopping would be the moment she was most exposed.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post: