View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 07:08 PM

Thanked 75,569 Times in 2,645 Posts
Default Waitress Pranked and Pantsed - Jambon d'Ardenne (1977)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonmol View Post
I believe the name of this film is; Hell High.
Thank you, lonmol for your information. I'm only on OCC for a short while so as I'm on here I thought I'd upload a few videos during that time. And this video fits this thread perfectly. It's a foreign language one called Jambon d'Ardenne from 1977 and involves a restaurant who finds itself under competition from a rival. However, this scene sees Annicky Van Damme play a lovelorn waitress who is none too happy that the object of her affections has been a little too free with his loving. She has previously also annoyed the rest of her coleagues by dropping a vital dish on the floor, so there is tension when she decides to hang about her boyfriend when the staff have their meal.

However, what she doesn't anticipate is that her boyfriend will embarrass and humiliate her in front of her colleagues in a prank. All of a sudden he pulls her over his lap and spanks her in front of her whooping pals. But worse is to come as while a female colleague holds her down her boyfriend then proceeds to pull her pants down, exposing her bare backside to the staff before then slapping a piece of dough on her bottom and then proceeding to lick it off! Poor Annicky cannot do anything other than wail in embarrassment in what is a peculiar scene for a film. For those who like their maidens embarrassed, enjoy. Oh, and as for the title, in English it means "Ham & Eggs." Sounds like a Two Ronnies sketch.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (4652).jpg   Screenshot (4653).jpg  

Screenshot (4655).jpg   Screenshot (4656).jpg  

Screenshot (4657).jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 Waitress pranked and spanked - JAMBON D'ARDENNE (1977)-7105698466344.mp4 (20.17 MB, 196 views)
Streaming Videos