Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Advice for First Time Nudist Resort with Friends
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 04:00 PM

Thanked 5,547 Times in 223 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1michael View Post
My wife and I . . . go on an Adult Cruise with my wife's cousin and her hubby!

I hope this helps some out with what to think about and if they have the same interest?
We read your story of your exploits on an Adults Only cruise. We assume that your involuntary erection leading to a wife swapping sexual event was part of a previously agreed arrangement with your wife and cousin.

While this thread is "Advice for First Time Nudists", we hope that anyone contemplating participation in social nudity doesn't get the wrong idea as to what nudist facilities are about. We don't mean to get preachy here, but really don't want potential new nudists to get the wrong impression of what wholesome social nudity is like. In our case, the rare unwanted erection is dealt with by a change in stimulius: covering with a towel and a distracting activity, such as playing cards or reading a magazine.

Nudists, like everyone else, enjoy watching people and like to be noticed and themselves found to be attractive. That is part of social interaction. Getting sexual pleasure from seeing others or being seen is usually reserved for facilities designed for more sexually charged activities.

Sexual encounters do happen on nude cruises and nudist resorts; and they also happen at Disney World or the local supermarket. Nudists are not against sexuality but recognize that there are appropriate times and places to experience it. We engage in sexual activity at a nude facility with the same levels of public discretion and decency as you would in any textile environment. These activities are usually descrete and conducted in private locations.

Nudists are not asexual anymore than the average "textile" person, but they do know how to distinguish sexual nudity from non sexual nudity. They believe that simple nudity does NOT equal sex and do not confuse the presence of a nude person as some form of implied consent or invitation for sexual behavior. Over the long term, living nude is probably no more sexual than the textile lifestyle. It is believed that most textile people tend see nudity as a sexual overture because they do not experience nudity in everyday situations and only enter some state of nudity when engaging in sex.

Once again, sorry to sound preachy or "holier than thou", but as lifelong nudists we wanted to point out that even though we have had our own sexual exploits over the years, our clothsfree lifestyle has been mostly wholesome and no different than that of any other textile family. As my wife likes to say: Its like "Father Knows Best" except everyone is nude.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post: