View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 05:12 PM

Default nude lake #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorl0vers View Post
We live near a small lake in austria, one side is near the village with lot's of day visitors from the nearby city, the other side is mostly nude with little bays seperated by trees with lot's of privacy. There is a small walking track along the water connecting all the tiny bays in the nude area which I like to walk. Not a lot of people walk there because every spot has a connection to the bigger street parallel to the water and the walking track is small and often overgrown. So a lot of times I surprised the people lying besides the water.
#2:
In the late afternoon on a weekday I went to the lake to relax and read. It was a quiet day, not a lot of people around. As the sun was quite low only a few of the little bays still were sunny. So I went to a bigger one with a patch of grass around 10 x 5 meters big. On one end there were towels on the grass but no people around, I placed my towel on the other side. I took off my clothes and started reading.

After a few minutes a young couple came out of the water, they were swimming along the shore so I didn't see them when I arrived. They were both naked, around 30 years old, both good looking and slim. The girl had C cup tits and a landing strip. Quite a view They headed straight for their towels. When they noticed me they had a short coversation I didn't hear and started moving their towels. Apparently they wanted more privacy because they dragged their towels about 2 meters closer to the water behind a small bush.

I was 8 meters away from them with the small bush now directly in our line of sight. I could still make out their silhouette through the bush but couldn't see any details. Not really exciting so I focused on my book again.

In the corner of my eye I noticed strange movements behind the bush after a few minutes. I couldn't tell what they were doing but they were definately doing something. So I kept an eye on them. Suddenly the girl peeked out of the bush in my direction for a few seconds. I had sunglasses on with the book still in my hand and my head turned away from them. She repeated to check if I was looking at them a few times in the next minutes.
I was getting curious, they were obviously doing something interesting.

I repositioned on my towel and found a position where I could better see through the bush seperating us. It looked like she was kneeling next to him moving her head up and down - she was giving him a blowjob!
I wanted to see more but was afraid to scare them by watching to obviously.

I decided to go for a swim. The entrance to the water was close to their spot. I stood up quickly and walked towards them entering the water. Now I was able to see them more clearly. She was kneeling between his legs with his cock in her mouth. As I got closer she stopped sucking and looked at me. We made eyecontact. I smiled and nodded in appreciation. She looked in my eyes and then at my semi-hard on and also smiled. I quickly walked past them and went into the water.

After swimming a few meters away from the shore I looked back towards them. She was now riding his cock and I could see her cute ass bouncing up and down on his dick. The view from the water was great and I enjoyed it for a few minutes. Meanwhile they switched to doggy-style, now both facing towards the water. They definately noticed me watching but didn't seem to mind anymore. Then they suddenly stopped and tried to cover up, at first I was confused what suddenly changed their mind but then I noticed a rowing boat driving along the shore behind me. Once the boat was gone he continued to fuck her doggy-style.

Although the view was excellent I started getting cold in the water so I had to go out again. I got out of the water really close to them (~2 meters) slowly walking out with my raging boner on display. They both smiled and had a close look at my cock. After drying off I took my towels and moved closer towards them. They signaled to me that it was OK to get closer.

They changed position again and were now spooning and looking towards me. He had one hand on her tits and fingered her pussy with the other while fucking her from behind. I was kneeling on my towel stroking my dick, having a hard time not cum too soon. She was moaning louder and louder looking to be close to her orgasm. That was too much for me and I shot a huge load on the grass. Shortly after she also came with a beautiful orgasm shaking her whole body. He also came and when he pulled his dick out I saw his load run out of her pussy.

The three of us were looking at each other, breathing heavily and smiling. I thanked them for the awesome show and that they allowed me to watch them. They said that they enjoyed a voyeur more than they had thought. After a few more minutes they left.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post: