View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 11:57 PM

Thanked 12,185 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shower1000 View Post
In the end it was an uneventful 40 mile country road round trip to camp, the girls' house and home, except for the fact that I was nude and had 3 clothed female passengers. But no big deal because, as usual, they were all nude within 2 minutes of arriving home.
In my case, it was not me but my first wife who liked to ride around naked.
The first time it ever happened we were staying at some nudist friends for an extended weekend. We were naked the entire day into the evening at their home. The next morning we decided to head out to their resort. Our female friend had a Jeep with tinted windows, and she offered my wife a "naked ride" to the resort. Much to my surprise, my wife took her up on her offer. We headed out, drove about 30 miles and parked at the resort parking lot; and I saw my wife jump out of the Jeep naked and giggling. She then proceeds to the main office, naked; which was something not usually done by non-members. Clearly, she was enthused by the fact that she'd been able to stay completely naked the entire weekend.

After that it just became a habit. She would just wear a sarong on the way to or from our resort; and it would be off by the time we got to destination. She'd just hop out of the car naked att the resort entrance and other people would just be looking at her, like "how!?" She even walked naked from the car to our house a couple of times (when we arrived late at night).
That was the good old days when my wife liked taking risks and staying naked. It made for some good times.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: