View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 11:33 AM

Thanked 1,171 Times in 135 Posts
Default Debt paid ??

Fed with asking my husband to get someone in to fix our shower i asked Kath next door if she knew anyone trustworthy i could hire, don't waste your money she replied, i will ask Tommy to have a look for you and so true to her word she asked her husband Tommy to do it for me, as expected when Tommy got it to pieces it required new parts so he ordered them online for me and said he would gladly fit them when they arrived, telling my husband Jake this that night in bed he was just happy it had not cost him for a plumber, well we have got to pay him i protested, just as Jake rolled between my legs and roughly shoved his little dick into me he joked about how i could pay him, i spread my legs and felt his cock just about penetrate me before doing what he called fucking me but in reality it was a minute of him grunting on me before he came

sitting in my kitchen with Kath next day she suddenly went quiet before asking if i knew that Tommy thought i had a nice body, of course not i blushed, well he has often said it to me she whispered, and you don't mind i asked, she laughed as she told me he would love to see more of me when he fixes the shower, i was so embarrassed i could only give a tiny ok, it would be all his christmases at once she said as she stood to leave, as she did she hooked a finger into the the top of my dress and pulled it open, he would love to get his hands on those she said as she looked at my cleavage

later that night i asked Jake if he still wanted me to pay Tommy, yeah like this he growled as he forced my head down to his tiny dick, i knew how to make him cum quick so i sucked and swallowed and when he had cum he laughed about thats how to pay Tommy as yet again i was left to satisfy myself, my pleasure was never important to Jake and so on Saturday while he was at the bar as usual i made sure Tommy got plenty of looks down my top and under my short skirt, i had intended that to be all he got but as he showed me how the shower was now working perfectly i made sure i accidentally got my clothes wet and before i found an excuse not to i stood in front of him and stripped naked, i let him look at me for a minute before i started to strip him as well, as soon as we were both naked i led him into the shower and taking his hands in mine i let him know it was ok to explore my body

it felt so good to be touched by someone who was enjoying touching me, his hands soon found my breasts and as he cupped them and rolled my nipples i let out my first sigh of pleasure, i took his hard cock in my hand and as i stroked it i knew i wanted it in my mouth but i also needed to cum badly so using my other hand i placed one of his hands between my legs and spread them as far as i could, with the warm water still pouring over us i felt the first electric shock as he touched my clit, oh how i had yearned to touched like this since i mistakenly married Jake, he was gentle but confident as he slid two fingers into me and used his thumb on my clit, i lost control and leant against the wall as Tommy fingered me to orgasm, his fingers felt so much bigger in me that Jakes cock and i had every intention of letting Tommy fuck me right there and then

wanting to feel his much bigger cock in my mouth first i dropped to my knees and wrapped my lips around it, it felt so big and firm as i took it as far into my throat as i could, i remember thinking about how good it will feel when he is inside me, i was looking forward to feeling him stretch me but first i wanted to give him the pleasure of my mouth and so i spent several minutes with his cock ever so slowly but surely going deeper, then i felt him stiffen and i knew he was about to cum so swallowed him as far down my throat as i could as i felt the first of several powerful spasms through his cock as he emptied his cum into my mouth, i could hear his loud moans as he filled my mouth with cum and i knew he had enjoyed what i had done for him as i showed him his cum in my mouth

we washed each other simply to enjoy touching again but we soon realised it was time to stop but not before i asked if Kath would be angry as i felt i had to tell her, i felt his cock stiffen and the head rub against my pussy as he held me close and told me she wanted it to happen, really i gasped as i realised i had again spread my legs without thinking and now the head of his cock was pushing against my slit ready to slide in at the slightest push

she told me some of what you told her about how Jake just uses you and as a good friend she wanted you to have something to please you for once, he was totally right, i had told Kath a lot about how Jake uses me but i had no idea she was going to lend her husband to me, will you tell her what i did i asked, of course he replied, she will want to know, and what will she do with this i giggled as i looked down at his erection, oh she will just tell me to come back here later when Jake is at the game and finish the job, she might even want to help and join us, as he said this he took his cock in his hand and eased the head between my lips, it touched my clit as he slid it up and down my lips, i realised then that both of them fucking me had been the plan all along and Tommy was sounding me about about Kath wanting to fuck me as well, as he teased me and slid just the head of his cock into me i thought about what i was about to agree to but before i could say no Tommy that Kath would make me cum like never before and how they both wanted her to make me cum before i watch Tommy fuck her, i gave a small gasp before he told me they have for so long wanted me to watch them make love and it was only fair that they pleasure me in return, as i melted into his arms and held him tight all i could say was make it soon, very soon
Attached Thumbnails
1798969023.jpeg   484071574.jpeg  

543849698.jpeg   447130538.jpeg  

Last edited by WifeShows; 12-06-2023 at 11:42 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post: