View Single Post
Old 11-21-2023, 12:02 AM

Thanked 5,885 Times in 797 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anomalou View Post
Completely true story, and bit of this already shared in another thread -
I was sharing a room with my buddy on a group vacation, for his 50th birthday. We'd been drinking all day (and all night), and ended up with a bottle of wine back in our room.

We were chatting away about this and that, and he mentioned a tattoo that my wife has. What he didn't know is that she also has a tattoo that he hadn't seen, on her upper thigh/hip. I showed him some pics, and didn't quite realise that on one of the pics i took of her tattoo, you could just get a glimpse of the top of her pussy. He commented about what a great picture it was, and the conversation quickly turned to him talking about how little action he is getting at home, and how much he enjoyed seeing my wife's picture.

I asked if he wanted to see any more, and he instantly said yes, so i showed him a few of her in a bikini, and one in particular of her in a swimsuit, which goes pretty see through when wet. All the time though, he kept talking about the pic where he saw her pussy, and apologised for asking to see it again. I've never shown him, or anyone (in real life), pics of her, and I was really getting off on him looking at her, so I showed him the pic again, which was in a folder, with lots of other pics. The other pics ranged from bikini pics, to selfies of her tits, to her rubbing her pussy.
I told him that i needed the bathroom, and that I would leave my phone next to him, if he wanted to check the pic out. 2 minutes later, i got back to him scrolling through loads of pics of my wife, staring at her tits and pussy, telling me how lucky i am. i looked at a few pics with him, and a couple of vids, before he told me he had to go back to his room - pretty sure he went straight in there to jack off.

I've seen him a couple of times since, and it's not been mentioned, but I'm sure there'll be a time when he sees them again. I love the idea that whenever he sees my wife, he knows exactly what she looks like underneath her clothes!
It is an incredible thrill to share nude pictures with guys who know her like friends. I’ve done with a couple friends over the years. I’ve posted those experiences in different message threads in this site. I can’t totally explain it, but I do know that I enjoy it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post: