Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Reposting Primrose Dubois’s Disrobing Disasters
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2023, 07:05 PM

Default Primrose's Wedding, Part Three

April

While Beth detested the snooty Primrose, she appreciated the fact she would make a lot of money on the wedding dress as well as the bridesmaids gowns and tuxedos for the groomsmen. She called a local dry cleaner she worked with in the past on big events to assist with preparing the wedding garments. Speaking with Mrs. Jiang was never easy in person, much less over the phone. Beth told her she “needed the best milk white thread for Primrose’s gown” but Mrs. Jiang thought Beth said “white silk thread”. Silk thread is frequently used for dissolving sutures in surgical applications. Moisture and heat cause the thread to break down. Then Beth said “six standard and one special wedding-day tuxedo for the groom”, however, Mrs. Jiang thought she heard “breakaway tuxedo”. Mrs. Jiang, envisioning a comic movie she saw where a man is suddenly stripped of his clothes, replied, “Like in Hollywood?”, and Beth heartily agreed “Yes, yes” not knowing her request was being misinterpreted. This was going to be the biggest embarrassing event in Puttyville history!

Several days later, after Primrose recovered from her near-naked embarrassment at the dress shop, she again became quite excited all her plans were moving rapidly toward fruition. In the evening, she called on Miles to remind him to wear “something borrowed something blue, something old, and something new” to the wedding ceremony this weekend. He needed some help understanding what she was referring to and Prim explained the tradition to him. Miles then again asked about the possibility of having sex before the wedding. Appalled, Prim said to him-as if she were still a virgin, “If you cannot wait, what is my cherry worth?” “Well, what can we do then?” The horny Miles pleaded. “How about I spank you?” queried Primrose. “That would be breathtaking” Miles responded. Primrose bent him over a coffee table and teasingly lowered both his shorts and briefs. To say Primrose ‘let him have it’ with a large wooden spoon from the kitchen would have been quite an understatement. Miles could not sit down without wincing for three days afterward.

The Day before the Wedding

Beth had arranged for the wedding gown, the bridesmaids dresses, and the tuxedos to be delivered to the church today. She met the van in the parking lot and transferred the garments to a rolling hanger rack. She had earlier asked Tina to leave the wedding dress uncovered so it could breathe, wrinkle-free following the final alterations. As Beth wheeled the rack along the sidewalk, she heard a hissing noise and paused. Just then the lawn erupted as the sprinkler system turned on. Beth shrieked as water cascaded all around her. She had the presence of mind to push on quickly to the church despite being drenched. Once inside she took stock of the situation. She was dismayed to see her light yellow sundress plastered to her body. Her red thong was clearly visible through the thin transparent cloth, as were her pert bare breasts. She tried to pull the fabric away from her body, but this did little to reduce her exposure. Suddenly, "Hello Beth" said Miles who was helping his mother with some final church decorations. Both Beth and Miles blushed at the awkward circumstance. Beth covered her chest with one arm and her thong with the other. "Well Miles, don't just stand there staring, help me!" she shouted. The awkward Miles took a garment bag from the rack and while averting his eyes, tried to cover Beth with the bag. Beth, who had turned away from Miles, didn't notice the hanger snagging the large ring that decorated her dress zipper tab. "Zzzzaazzzz", then "splatt". "Oooooh" cried Beth as she now stood with here bottom facing Miles in only her hot thong. Miles's mouth dropped open as he stared at Beth's beautiful ass. Beth whirled around to face Miles and cried "Eeeww!" as she noticed the befuddled Miles stooping with his hands on his crotch trying to conceal his growing erection. She quickly scampered behind the clothes rack for cover. Miles said, "Beth I am so sorry, please let me....” Beth responded by yelling "Miles, get out!" The hunched over young man staggered down the hall towards the men's restroom using both hands to try to quell his raging manhood.

After getting her dress dried out a bit with a hand dryer in the restroom and back on, Beth began to deliver the wedding garments to the appropriate rooms. Then she noticed how wet the lovely-but-uncovered wedding gown had gotten. Thinking quickly, she called Tina and had her bring two large hair dryers to the church. The two worked briskly to dry the dress. Beth plucked at the garment as the driers did their work. Everything seemed to be fine with the gown, but she had to cut out the lining in order to dry it properly. Considering the time it would take to sew the lining back into the dress, Beth thought for a moment. Since Primrose planned to wear a light blue slip underneath the dress, Beth could forego the labor and leave the lining out. Beth gave Tina a big high-five and “whoo-hoo” as it certainly seemed disaster had been averted. However, it had only been postponed. She did not notice a silk-covered button and two decorative flowers had fallen off the dress and lay on the carpet.

Primrose’s Big Day, the Bride's Dressing Room

Hours before the ceremony, Primrose and her retinue clicked on their high heels imperiously into the church. "Daddy, I want you to make sure everything is we discussed and FOLLOW my checklist!" Prim chided. “Yes, my dearest....." Gerald muttered with eyes downcast. He had reached his limits by now making sure all aspects of this wedding was exactly as Primrose insisted. He was irritated and exhausted and couldn't wait for the couple to depart on their honeymoon so he could get some peace and quiet. He now had to deliver more bad news to his spoiled daughter. After he was finished, Primrose snapped sharply back most disrespectfully, "Daddy, first I discover my beautiful wedding cake will be delivered to the church late and now I understand we have to use the side entrance of this building because that silly circus is in town?” “You should have pulled some strings and cancelled that kiddie parade" Primrose complained. "Prim, then the children would be terribly disappointed" he replied. "Today is my day, not theirs, and I won’t have my wedding disrupted by such juvenile follies" Prim insisted. “Dear, try to be considerate” he chided. “Humph! Who cares about a silly third-rate travelling circus?”

Now Primrose began to get dressed with the help of her bridesmaids. Genevieve looked at the gown hanging on the rack and could not help feeling a bit envious. The wedding dress was a work of art. Form-fitting, strapless, covered with silk flowers, pearls, beads, and sixty silk-covered buttons up the back. Just then, Primrose called from behind a dressing screen, "Gen, be a dear and hand me my slip, it’s my ‘something blue for good luck”’. Genevieve eyed the lacy pale blue slip across the divan with bad intent. Grinning mischievously, she sn*tched it but as she did so, the delicate garment caught on a fabric staple on the edge of a chair and shredded. Genevieve exclaimed “Ooops” and said sadly "I think it is damaged". Behind the screen Primrose said, "Oh no, I don't think I will wear this, it may slide down and trip me and how embarrassing would that be?" "No matter" popped Primrose, "I won't miss it". But she sure would shortly, as Primrose’s good luck was rapidly running out.

As Prim breezed around the dressing screen into the room, the maids all “oohed and ahhed”. She wore a sexy brand ‘new’ white shelf brassiere that pushed her lovely orbs high and left her nipples nearly exposed. Beneath the bra Prim had on a ‘borrowed’ yet elegant boned silk waist cincher, embroidered with flowers, from her mother. The elegant cincher extended from just below her bra to three inches above her low panty line and had six long garter straps. The cincher laced up in the back with silk strings snugly embracing the bride's lovely midriff. Prim’s ‘old’ fashioned style seamed reinforced heel and toe white stockings were pulled firmly upward by the taut garter straps indenting her thighs deliciously. Atop her garters and low on her hips was a pair of white silk bikini panties with ruffles on the sheer back. The tiny front panel was adorned with a cherry design. To surprise Miles, she had shaved her pussy bald for the occasion, so no tufts of brown hair peeked above her oh-so-low panties. Primrose's lovely belly and navel swelled above the panties. From behind, much of her plump cheeks were on display and in addition to her cute dimples above her full bottom, nearly an inch of her ass crack peeked above her panty line. A spray of tiny flowers in her upswept hair, a short veil, an expensive pearl choker, dangling diamond earrings, long white silk opera gloves with diamond bracelets, and five-inch white heels completed her ensemble.

The admiring maids hovered around Primrose to complete her trousseau. Genevieve pulled the dress over Prim's hips and with the help of other maids holding the gown up, began fastening buttons. Starting from the bottom, far below Prim's bottom, Genevieve noticed many of the buttons seemed loosely attached and one popped off. Genevieve thought with so many silk buttons up the back, one missing would not be noticed. Another near the top pulled free as Gen began to feel a bit nervous about the dresses back closure. “Primrose, how did the last fitting session go, because I am have some trouble back here?” Genevieve asked. “Gen, hon, this is a handmade designer dress, and while you may not be familiar with such haute couture, I can assure you the dress is fine.” the bride condescended. Genevieve flushed hot with anger but didn't respond. She hoped this sassy bit of crumpet would be rewarded for her spitefulness with the wardrobe malfunction of the century. “Break a leg, Baby Cakes” Genevieve whispered in Prim's ear, as she grabbed the bride’s bottom hard, hearing a series of pops that sounded like stitches tearing. Genevieve smiled to see Primrose blissfully unaware of the potential disaster.

Prim’s father Gerald knocked on the dressing room door and asked “if everyone was decent”. After a bit of tittering the young women opened the door. He entered and announced the church air conditioner was not working properly and the church was quite warm today. “Daaa…ddy”, Prim loudly whined, “what is going to go wrong next?” He held out a beautiful white feathered fan with a curious cream-colored carved handle. Gerald told her, “This belonged to your great grandmother. She used it on safari in Africa. It is made of ivory”. Several of the bridesmaids were stunned and said “That’s awful, ivory is illegal”. “It is now”, Gerald told them, but this heirloom was “grand mothered” and legal by U.S. Customs and was ok to use. Primrose didn’t hesitate a bit and sn*tched the beautiful antique from her father’s hand. She thought for a moment and then said cruelly “I don’t give a thwack for an ugly old pach....y-derm - this fan is too cool!” Primrose laughed at her cleaver rhyme and then announced it was time for the wedding. As the party left the room, Genevieve noticed the startling number of beads, silk flowers and a few more buttons littering the dressing room floor!

Down the hall, Miles was fidgeting with his tuxedo jacket cuffs and complaining to his mother, "But, Momma, the workmanship on this tux sucks! All the loose threads and Velcro tabs are itchy and scratching me all over!" Alexandra, who was wearing a red mannish pants suit, told him forcefully “for once in your life try to be a man and get through this wedding. Once you are on your honeymoon in the tropics, you won’t have to wear all these fussy formal clothes.”