Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] The Evolution of an Exhibitionist
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2023, 01:39 PM

Thanked 2,703 Times in 135 Posts
Default Frolicking on the Golf Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandiG View Post
Loved the stories.

“At night, it was pitch black out there. You could not see more than a few feet. Sometimes I would sneak out at night and run naked around the course. Daring myself to go farther each time. This was a good outlet for me for a couple of years. As far as I know, I was never seen. But I had a few close calls getting in and out of the house, or crossing the light near a road to reach other parts of the course.”

Were you nude before you left the house or did you undress after? So erotic! So different from me when I was a teen! I never would have done something like that. Wish I had now.

“It took a while to build up my courage” “I was so excited and nervous” “the excitement kept building and building, and with it my courage” “I was terrified.” I can’t say I shared any of your teen experiences, but not long after I have felt everything you describe in your quotes.
Thank you for your questions and compliments.

Were you nude before you left the house or did you undress after?
Most of the time, after the activity became common, I would lie in bed nude and feel the urge enliven to point beyond almost any inhibition. At the breaking point, I would get up and go right out as is. Rarely would I wear clothes, but on rainy nights, I did leave a towel on the deck. Also, I came to regret going barefoot through the rough ground of my tree covered backyard. I started wearing shoes through that part, but would leave them behind to enjoy the grass on the course, which was terrific. I tried not to leave evidence or cause problems, but sometimes I also enjoyed the sand traps.

I can’t say I shared any of your teen experiences, but not long after I have felt everything you describe in your quotes.
I think it is beautiful that you can relate. And I am grateful that you express this sentiment now.
Thank you!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amy Sue For This Useful Post: