Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Beach changing
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2023, 07:48 PM

This is one of my favourite risky but easy to pull of public kinks. I discovered the joy of showing off at nude beaches many years ago, but it took me a while to realise how much bigger the thrill was being seen naked, or nearly naked, at a regular beach. Having the person who catches you be at least partially clothed, knowing that you’re not supposed to be undressed there is such a rush.

One of my favourite ways to carry this out is to pick a decent sized beach and go there on an overcast or slightly cooler day when I know there won’t be many people there. I’ll go and pick a spot on the far end, or over on the rocks away from the entrance so that way I can see anyone approaching for a while. Then based on the potential audience I can either quickly get dressed or I can pretend not to have noticed them.

Initially I would pick a spot closer to people, I’d be fully dressed in street clothes and would undress completely before unpacking my bikini and slowly putting it on, fiddling with the straps. I once timed this perfectly with an older gentleman, he was walking along the sand in hiking gear and as he came across me I was stark naked with my tangled bikini in my hands. He gave me a smile and a greeting and we had a little chat while I pretended to struggle to untangle it before getting dressed in front of him. He was standing only a few metres from me and had sunglasses on but I know he got a good long look.

Eventually as with most things I wanted to push myself a bit further. I’d go to the far ends of the beach and get completely nude, sometimes even going for a quick swim. I’d pack my clothes at the bottom of my bag with things scattered on top, anything to highten the risk of someone stumbling across me. One day I struck gold while I was having a quick swim off the rocks. I start making my way back out of the water and see three young guys making their way over the rocks towards where my stuff is piled up. They’re dressed in tradie gear, carrying a bunch of fishing equipment looking like they’ve just got off work. One of them clocks me and indicates to the others as I’m coming out of the water. I have to slowly climb over the rocks as I’m getting out, arms and legs splayed in a very undignified manner, completely unable to cover myself. By the time I’m out of that water and on my feet they’ve seen just about everything so I don’t bother covering myself as I walk back to my stuff.

One of them calls out something along the lines of ‘nice day for it’ and the the other two laugh. I laugh, shrug and try to act like it’s the most normal thing in the world while I stand there naked and dripping wet. They make their way closer and we have a quick chat while I towel off. One of them is far more confident than the other and was flirting, asked for my number, I had to flash the wedding ring which gave them all a laugh. They were actually a really nice bunch and I felt a bit regretful to get dressed and leave. I didn’t go back to that beach for a long while but I’d always fantasise about what would have happened if I’d stayed there longer and never gotten dressed
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RorySub For This Useful Post: