View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 02:19 AM

Thanked 10,323 Times in 721 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianG View Post
I've been reading the forums as a guest for a few weeks and decided to join and contribute some images of my wife. She is not quite ready to show her face or be more explicit because she doesn't think she is attractive enough. I on the other hand think she is smoking hot and wish she would quit and do OnlyFans and stay at home MILF full-time. What do you guys think?
I think she'd make a fantastic stay at home milf! She definitely has nothing to be embarrassed about....she's a gorgeous lady..... anyone who says different is either blind, lying, or another lady who is jealous of her. My wife also likes micro bikinis and if I'm not mistaken I do believe they shop at the same place. Lol..... anyway, feel free to check out our albums here on occ. Lots of my wife in see through and tiny micro bikinis among other things. Thanks for sharing your beautiful wife with us....she's a gem among gems ....and welcome to OCC to you both.