Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Beach changing
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2023, 11:48 PM

Thanked 2,485 Times in 258 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilconor View Post
Took a short trip to the ocean last week. It's a bit of a drive so riding in a bathing suit the whole time is a bit uncomfortable and we usually just quickly change in the car when we get there.

We park in a big lot that's always crowded with cars but not a ton of people so it's not a big deal. Only this time we parked next to a path that people take down to the opposite side of the lot that has a small river and my wife didn't realize it.

So we're changing in the front seat of the car and she's topless and up comes a group of 5 people, mostly men walking right past the car in full view of her small tits. She covered up pretty quickly once she saw them but I have to imagine they got quite an eyeful.
We took our last trip to the same beach for this year. You would think she would have learned her lesson the first time but we got to the beach later in the day and most people were either gone or at the beach... not a lot of traffic in and out at this time.

I was unloading the beach stuff from the trunk and she started changing. Since nobody was around she didn't bother covering with a towel or anything. All was well until my daughter says "Mommy that man over there (parked diagonally from us) has been staring at you for a few minutes". As soon as I looked up he backed his car out and drove away.

Little did he know that I wouldn't have been mad at all, I thought it was great and I hope he enjoyed his eye full.

Later that day, after a few too many jokes about it on my part, she said "I should have gone over and told him he owes me $100" so she must have enjoyed it a little. Maybe I should lean into this!
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to lilconor For This Useful Post: