Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Beach changing
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2023, 10:38 AM

Thanked 1,019 Times in 44 Posts
Default On pool side

Last weekend I was in a resort near lake Garda in Italy.
The resort has a swimming pool with deck chairs all around. Most of the gusts were German people over 50 but there was an interesting couple on early 30s. The girls has a very good tan, short hairs and firm tits and ass.
I admired her tanning for two days.
The checkout was at 10 in the morning but you can use the pool all the day. On Monday the couple checked out and moved their staff in the car but they went back to the pool. They stayed there till midday then they had a shower on the pool side with the swimsuit. After the shower the girl removed the top and wrapped herself in a big towel. She was giving her back to the pool so no one see her tits. To get a better angle I walked to the pool entrance where is the bar to buy a beer. The girl removed the bottom very carefully without showing anything but then she had to rearrange the towel so she opened and closed it very quickly but she gave me a good flash of her boobs and shaved pussy.
They grabbed all their things and moves to the car. I thought there was nothing more to see and went out the the bar balcony to drink my beer.
I discovered I was on the first floor just over the parking. I saw the couple going to their car. They were alone in the park. The guy opened two doors and removed his towel. He was naked with his soft dick hanging. The girl was on the other side of a door, she threw her towel inside the car and she was naked too. She bent inside the car to grab clean clothes and the guy gave her a good massage on her ass, inner thigh and I guess he gave a soft touch to her pussy too. The girl come out with the clothes and she kissed the guy. He was getting hard but she didn't care. They finished to dress and then they left.
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to skaalsl For This Useful Post: