Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] Clothing Malfunction
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2023, 07:17 AM

Thanked 1,524 Times in 162 Posts
Default 2nd that wave

I agree, I have seen it many times over the years - once my GF at the time got hit with a wave and was pretty much stripped naked on a crowded beach.

She actually struggled for a couple minutes in the back wash pulling her feet out from under her as she tried to regain her balance and footing.

Her bikini top was around her waist with her bright white perky little tits jiggling with every stumbling step she took. Her bottoms were around one ankle and then pulled off completely and they were both then floundering separately in the waves that followed. She kept a little dark landing strip trim back then and she just looked so cute as she stood up and then stumbled again trying to avoid the next wave.

I grabbed a towel and ran to her but I was a ways up the beach from her. There were a couple young guys who ran to her aid and helped her get out of the undertow and up the beach to safety. Holding each arm wide eyed, as she stood there naked coughing and catching her breath.

It was a pretty hot scene but you know it had to hurt for her to have no concern for the fact she was missing her clothes and just needed help. For that I felt bad, but hot none the less as people helped retrieve her bottoms and stood around watching as she got reassembled.

Gave her some appreciation for me losing my shorts boogie-boarding the day before as she sat and laughed. I at least ran with a towel for her….
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Curiouscouple2469 For This Useful Post: