Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Family members see the wife/girlfriend
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2023, 09:01 AM

Thanked 16,372 Times in 1,146 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
My college GF really enjoyed giving her kid brother a good look whenever she had the chance-
My college-gf's roommate was like this--letting her younger brother (also in college, barely 11 months younger) get a chance to see her whenever.

We stayed at the roommate's house for a few days one summer. They were rural upper midwest on a lake with a huge custom home that was very strange.

The house had two sides and open down the middle from the ground floor to the third floor. No walls made it to the ceiling. You could be in the bathroom on the very top floor and see down into the bedrooms of the two floors below. The parents' bedroom had its own wing off the first floor with an entirely glass ceiling which you could see their bed from any of the floor above. If cell phones existed back then, I would have taken photos for sure.

Anyway, we were hanging out in the roommate's childhood bedroom, and when it came time to put pjs on, the women had me turn around, and the roommate positioned herself and my gf to a place within the bedroom. We thought it was weird, and we found out it was so that her brother could watch them change into pjs from his bedroom above and across the open area.

It was super bizarre. Then she showed us how from the bathroom upstairs you could watch her brother change and see her mother get changed in the parents' bedroom.

We also noticed the roommate wore a nightgown thing and sat in a way that her brother could look up it and see her underwear any time he wanted, but she was very careful not to let anyone else look.

We weren't prudes by any means, but it was sooooo strange. The entire family was so strange.

The next morning, the mother walked around in a thin white nightgown that covered all of her skin but it was very see through. She had small but extremely saggy boobs with large extremely dark areola on her pale skin, with very thick dark nips. We all stared, and the brother (son) had a crazy grin on his face. The mother even told him to stop staring.

It was all so weird. We never went back. But the roommate ended up being very normal in some high-power nursing career and incredibly successful.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: