Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 10:19 AM

Since my son was born, I have had some peeks of other moms playing with their kids, a few downblouses and upskirts, but last week I got a really great one.

I took my 17 month son to a park in a warm late afternoon, then I saw a woman with her daughter. The woman was very beautiful: tall, light brown hair, pale skin, nice body, and a dress that was considerably loose around her chest. Her daughter was about 3 years old. They were about 20 meters away. She had some toys in her hands, but dropped one of them on the floor. Her mom bends over to take the toys for her. I noted a large gap in her dress, but I was from a long distance.

Things turned hot when they came closer. Again the daughter dropped a toy on the floor. This time the mother was beside me. When she bend over again, the dress opened in a very big gap. I saw her entire right tit: it was medium sized, with a dark brown areola and nipple. Her tit pointing down looked as a beautiful cone with a brown tip. I saw everything from less than one meter away. The mother smiled to me when she rose up. The daughter played a little with my son, and the mom always trying to control the daughter. It was funny as it was hot. On another occasion, the gap in her dress opened again and she once again exposed her right tit.
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to ChrSld For This Useful Post: