Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Relaxed nudity with 26yo female housemate
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 06:54 PM

Thanked 1,512 Times in 96 Posts

The following is, word for word, my diary entry for the following day, 11th May 2020:

> I deliberately started the morning naked, going and playing on my laptop in the living room so that it wasn't in my room. When "D" woke up and came through I started with:

> "Sorry, I'll put some clothes on"

> To which she replied:

> "No, don't worry, you don't have to"

And so I remember her making herself some breakfast cereal and sitting to eat them in a position that is exactly where she would have the finest view of my naked body whilst I pretended to care about playing a computer game and we chatted. And so began an entire day of complete nudity, complete exposure of even inch of myself, with nothing overtly sexual occurring, all of it just simmering nicely beneath the thin veil of plausible deniability.

Every action became a wonderful adventure. After a while I got up, went back to my bedroom, carried my clothes-basket through to the kitchen, and went through the motions of simply loading the washing machine whilst naked. Debbie had finished her breakfast and, once again, manufactured conversation as an excuse to be in the room and watch me load the washing machine, pour the detergent, pour the softener, set the settings and press start. It was at this point I distinctly remember being conscious of a narrow strip of sunburn which stretched around my waist, just an inch above my penis, and so I pointed it out to Debbie. Pushing my hips forward so she could see better:

"I've got sunburn all over this bit of me, can you see it?"

Without warning she quickly got down on her knees to get a closer look, her eyes just a few inches from my penis...

"hmm, not really"

She said, and to continue the playfulness I described in the post above, reached forward threatening to flick the sunburned area. I recoiled away then...

"don't you dare!"

and once my back was turned there followed another playful slap on my naked bum, physical contact which I played off as completely acceptable and fun: of course my body was hers to touch, what's the big deal since we're comfortable being naked together?

It's been a long time now, and my diary entry is not organised chronologically, but I wrote about some other occasions that just kept escalating.

Playfully smacking me on the bum became the first non-sexual skin-on-skin contact we could contrive so as I was making some lunch there came one or two of them. There's something about reaching for something high on a shelf that feels more exposing than usual and I remember standing on my toes, reaching high up in my kitchen cupboard to fetch something, and feeling far more exposed than before, knowing Debbie felt the same thrill.

Debbie herself "didn't like" being naked around the house, she preferred only being naked at the beach, but she was so utterly, clearly, obviously thrilled with my nudity that I needed no excuse to continue being naked. As much as I would have loved her joining me and also stripping off I got a huge thrill from being the "ONN", Only One Naked.

Another encounter I remember, and I wrote about in my diary, that's even more extreme: before we set off for the nude beach that day, with me still being naked everywhere I went, I decided to lather my entire body with sunblock before even leaving the house. I brought the bottle of sunblock with me, still naked, through to the living room and began coating myself in a liberal amount of it. Debbie had been following me around all day and so she took up residence, with a book in hand, and pretended to read whilst sitting a few meters away. The next step here was obvious: I couldn't rub sunblock on my back by myself surely!? I asked "D" to help out and she instantly obliged, her hands nonchalantly rubbing all down my shoulders, my back, and what I loved that came next was she progressed to my buttocks, gliding her hands over them and, I kid you not, deliberately extending a finger into my butt-crack, down around to touch the back of my balls and covering the area in between. The thin veil of plausible deniability at risk - I said nothing about this obvious sexual touching and continued as if nothing out of the ordinary happened at all. My penis began betraying me though and, once "D" was done and back with her book, I decided to not mention it, as if nothing was happening still. Fully erect I'm a good 6 inches but my penis will reach that length whilst still in a semi-hard state and, now facing Debbie as we chatted, I liberally applied the sunblock, stroking it down my penis in a moment that stopped even her levels of ability to manufacture a nonchalant conversation. I definitely remember her jaw dropping and her just staring, choking on words, it was glorious.

I'll leave it there for now but there's plenty more to tell. I've been meaning to tell this story for three years now but have never had the time. It's taken me over an hour but I'm glad it's here forever now.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Shing For This Useful Post: