Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 08:56 AM

Thanked 1,652 Times in 293 Posts
Default Drop off leggings

I have been stuck with doing the school run drop offs and pick ups again for this week but is certainly having some good points with heat helping a little as more summery cloths are being worn with a lot of mums seeming to favour nice tight leggings I have noticed two mums in particular over a period of time who I have ever only seen wear black leggings each time I have seen them , they are both quite attractive one being quite slim and the other more athletic in their physic and more often than not in the right light or position can easily see their knickers through their leggings or at worst a nice vpl , this morning I was treated to a double whammy view of both these mums all within the space of about ten minutes , waiting outside in the playground with the hoard of other parents for doors to open and just ahead of us as usual was the more athletic mum in tight black leggings , black strappy top which showed a little of her white lacy bra , I couldn't take my eyes of her bum as you could make out quite easily her black full bum knickers showing through in the sunlight that looked a size or two to small expertly squeezing her arse cheeks under the tight lycra !! I got pretty much the same view from her yesterday morning as well as she bent forward to kiss her son goodbye only that her leggings pulled tight are almost see through like a pair of tights and again a really clear view of her knickers that were white with thick dark lace around the leg and defined her cute butt sticking up in the air nicely !! I have seen her knickers through her leggings a couple of times before but both times I did she was wearing light coloured boy short style knickers , not my preference but pleasant to see none the less. The other mum the slim one must have been a little late as most parents had now dispersed but encountered her walking towards me her having just turned into the road as I was leaving the gates , she was about thirty yards away from me so I had plenty of time to have a good look at her , she didn't seem to be in much of a rush to get her kids in despite being late and holding each of their hands was just dawdling along with them , she was wearing a thin but long tan coloured cardigan that came down to her knee's and rested open each side of her hips revealing her tight white top and very very tight almost sprayed on black leggings that showed every contour of her lower half , you could see the definition of her leg muscles not to mention the amazing view of her quite prominent pussy mound straining against her leggings crotch and as I got closer still could make out a faint full frontal of what looked to be plain white knickers underneath of which I found extra horny !!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post: