View Single Post
Old 06-11-2023, 04:27 PM

Default My girl in sleepers

Back in the early 80's when I was in my late teens I worked as a guard in a truck yard where new trucks would be shipped to from the factory, and then sent out to the dealers or buyers from there. I worked weekday nights and weekends. So most of the time I was there alone.

My girlfriend at the time was 2 years younger and she would would stop by and bring me lunch or dinner... then she would be the dessert. We fucked and sucked all over the office, the driver's room, the decking shed, pretty much everywhere. The company drivers all had a key to the yard gates, and we got turned on by the danger of at any moment a trucker might pull in with a late delivery and catch us fucking. A lot of the time my girlfriend would hang around the office nude or partially nude just for the thrill of it. If a truck pulled up to the gate, we could see it from the office windows, then she'd take off laughing for the bathroom to get dressed before the driver walked in.

One of our most favorite things to do though was to "christen" the new truck's with sleepers. We'd climb into one and fuck our brains out. A lot of trucks went out of that yard with my girlfriend's ass-print pressed into the plastic covers on the sleeper beds.

Those were some fun times.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bushwhacker716 For This Useful Post: