Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Thoughts on MIL
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 01:56 PM

Thanked 2,790 Times in 408 Posts
Default wishful thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Over-thinking it. She is just comfortable and doesn't care that you can see anything. You are family and in her home. Most cultures just don't care if their boobs are showing or their underwear is on top of a pile, even if they are conservative in other ways.

Enjoy the views, and don't mess it up!
Ditto.

There are many stories here about women feeling comfortable and safe at home, yet inadvertently/innocently showing more than might be expected to visitors and family.

Wishful thinking about sex is one of the things which has screwed so many otherwise sober responsible men and caused so many scandals. Sexual reproduction in animals has to suppress risk awareness (eg allowing carnivores to mate with an individual who could kill them; herbivores to be vulnerable while mating). I think the risk assessment parts of our brains are suppressed when it comes to sex.

I have misread friendliness and politeness many times - especially when I foumd that woman attractive.

Remember that most women have a very close relationship with their own mothers and talk about many intimate things that most men wouldn't discuss with their dad. If MIL feels uncomfortable about your leering or other behaviour then she will tell her daughter (perhaps in a language you won't understand) eg watch now - that's how he looks at me. You could be risking your marriage.

Play it cool and watch discretely.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to anonjohn For This Useful Post: