Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 07:34 AM

Default That's why I love moms

I originally posted this in the "Downblouse Stories" thread, but have since found this one that seems more appropriate. Hope to pass on some of the enjoyment to others that I've had reading these stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by World.Traveller View Post
My then mid-30s wife made a number of solo-parent airline flights from our East Coast home to visit her family on the West Coast. At the time, our daughter was infant-to-toddler age. As she disembarked the plane, the ground crew had brought the stroller onto the jetway for her to retrieve. Juggling our daughter in one arm and kneeling down, she used the other arm to move the stroller and then get it unfolded. She then proceeded to put our daughter in the seat and buckle her in, the entire time oblivious that her loose necked shirt was hanging open as she bent straight over... [rest of the story at the link]
This thread definitely has been a treat, hitting on all of my triggers: a bit of shame or humiliation; gapping shirts with hanging open bras; the resignation the mother doesn't have much of a choice and has to 'endure' someone's gaze. Thank you!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to World.Traveller For This Useful Post: